|Downstairs Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Downstairs Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Downstairs Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Downstairs Bedroom 4 Twin (2)|
|Upstairs Bedroom 1 King|
|Upstairs Bedroom 2 Bunk Twin (2)|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Be sure to ask about our other properties around the area, if you have more guests wanting to come than what the occupancy of the property will hold, and depending on availability.
The Honeysuckle Hideaway is a two story 6 bedroom, 3 full bathroom property on the shores of Lake Whitney. Newly remodeled, decorated, and within driving distance of Whitney's main attractions and activities. Property easily accommodates up to 14 guests and is perfect for your family reunion, family holiday, or getting together with friends. Lake access for swimming or fishing. If you’re looking for an activity-filled lake vacation, or a quiet retreat away from the city, a trip to "The Honeysuckle Hideaway" has everything you need. Come see for yourself!
Great for Families and Reunions!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for 7 day stays or more.
Property can accommodate up to 8 vehicles in front of property and side of property on grass
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, & Folding Chairs for Cove Area
-1 King Size Bed with TV (2nd Floor)
-3 Queen Size Beds ( All on 1st floor, two with TV's in room)
-6 Twin Size Beds (Twin Trundle 1st Floor, Two Bunkbeds 2nd Floor)
- 4 Smart Televisions with Internet Streaming
- 3 Bathrooms ( 1st Floor Stand-In Shower, Combo Shower/Tub) ( 2nd Floor Combo Shower/Tub)
- Kitchen stocked with all needed cooking essentials
- Dinnerware for 14
- Linens & Towels provided
- Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Board Games
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Two Charcoal Grills
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Right by the lake with cove area around the corner (Cove area is at the end of the street to the left)
- Quiet Lake Neighborhood
- Boat Ramp/Launch at Cedron Creek Park, McCowan Valley Park, and Juniper Cove/Lake Whitney Marina
- Large Elevated Deck with Lakeview and Outdoor Furniture
- Boat Rentals at Arrowhead Marina, and Harbor Resort & Rentals
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Dallas/Ft. Worth (90 miles)
Magnolia Market in Waco- Shopping, Market, & Antiquing (56 miles)
Whitney Area Museum (11 miles)
White Bluff Golf Resort (17.6 miles)
Juniper Cove/Lake Whitney Marina- Swimming, Fishing area and Boat ramp (8.5 miles)
Lake Whitney State Park- Swimming and Fishing area (13.7 miles)
Waco Mammoth National Monument (40 miles)
Draggin’ H Ranch- Horseback Riding (17 miles)
McCown Valley Park- Boat Ramp and Swimming area (5.5 miles)
Walling Bend Park- Boat Ramp, Cliff Diving and Swimming (12.8 miles)
Texas Heritage Museum (26.4 miles)
Dinosaur Valley State Park (40.8 miles)
Fossil Rim Wildlife Park (35 miles)
BSR Cable Park- Water Park (55 miles)
Harbor Resort & Boat Rentals (15.2 miles)
Dick's Canoe's-Brazo's River Kayaking and Canoeing Rentals (22.5 miles)
Bosque Resort- Restaurant & Water Park (15.6 miles)
Dollar General (5.2 miles)
Brookshires (10.3 miles)
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 14 people!!! If we determine you have more than 14 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Lake access from property is on the other side of property boundary line which guests can fully access and use at their own risk.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property and leaving property line.