|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin (2)|
Just 30 minutes from the Airport to Downtown, Panther Stadium, & Spectrum Center! This beautiful home features farmhouse furnishings, stainless steel appliances, rich hardwood floors, one king-size bed, one queen size bed and a twin day bed / trundle twin underneath with top amenities! Includes a breakfast/dinning area where you can enjoy your meal while looking out to the backyard. For extra convenience & privacy, there's a full-bath in the Master bedroom. You will also love the fire pit, BBQ, private driveway parking with 2-car garage and ideal location. It's just a short drive to all major uptown attractions and the LightRail to SouthEnd, NoDa and more! This home is great for a staycation, as a work-from-home alternative or for families. There's even a dedicated 2/20 Plug-in for an RV to hook up to on the side of the home. Plenty of room for even a boat!
*Boat Rentals - For the total Lake Norman experience, ask us about our boat rentals. HALF-DAY and FULL DAY rentals available upon request.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* King-size bed
* Private full-bath
* Queen-size bed
* Twin day bed with twin trundle underneath
* Air conditioning / Central Heating
* Flat screen TV with access to Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, etc. You will need your own account.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pans, flatware, dinnerware)
* High speed internet access with WiFi
* High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
* Outdoor grill
* Outdoor Chimney
* Driveway Parking
* 2-car garage
* Laptop-friendly workspace
* Iron and board
* Full-size Kitchen
* Coffee maker
* Dishes and silverware
* Cooking basics - Pots, pans, oil, salt and pepper
BED AND BATH:
* Hair dryer, flat iron and curling iron
* Extra pillows, linens and blankets
* Fire extinguisher
* Smoke alarm
* First aid kit
* Carbon Monoxide Detector
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days.
* A unique welcome gift featuring a local vendor.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion.
This is the perfect place for a business traveler, couples or families looking to explore Lake Norman! Your professionally cleaned, spacious retreat features a cozy living room and 3 bedrooms that provide a peaceful haven for any traveler. The living room boasts classic, farmhouse-themed furnishings with a 52 inch TV, extra large sectional and games that the whole family can enjoy. The updated kitchen also provides everything you need to prepare and cook meals in your home away from home, as well as FREE coffee for those needing an extra boost in the morning!
When it’s time to relax, you can rest easy on an ultra-comfortable King-size mattress with soft linen and plush comforter in the master bedroom. It also has a large walk-in closet with ample room for all of your belongings. Adjoining the bedroom is a private full-bath with extra large walk-in closet.
In the second bathroom, you can soak in the bathtub after a long day of site seeing. The unit will provide you with extra towels/washcloths, shampoo, conditioner and body soap to keep you fresh. You will also find a steamer, iron and ironing board to have you looking your best!
During your stay, you will also have everything you need to stay connected to work or leisure with high speed WiFi and access to Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, etc. You will need your own account to streamline. In addition, your retreat features keyless entry, ample parking for guests in the driveway, 2-car garage, outdoor fireplace, fire pit, BBQ and just 30 minutes from the Airport! FREE Laundry facilities on-site.
Finally, when you’re ready to venture out, all of Uptown is at your disposal! Just a 30 minute drive to local attractions such as the Spectrum Center (Hornets), Bank of America Stadium (Panthers), BB&T Ballpark (Knights), Epicenter, Romare Bearden Park, First/Fourth Ward Parks, Music Factory, Bechtler and Mint Museums, and countless restaurants, bars and shops. In addition, the Light Rail can take you to popular locations such as SouthEnd, NoDa and UNCC in minutes!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* If traveling with a pet, a $200 nonrefundable deposit will be collected. NO CATS PLEASE!
* Cleanliness is important. Your retreat is professionally cleaned. Anti-disinfectants will be used before and after every booking to ensure the highest level of sanitation. Due to the COVID-19, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
* Late check-outs are available upon request and availability. You will be charged a 1/2 DAY LATE CHECK-OUT fee you are found on the property after check-out.
*Wanting to stay Monday - Thursday? Ask us about our special weekday rates! Why stay at work or home when you can come stay with us!
*If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Charlotte