**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
This rental is just a 9 minute, three mile drive to Bethany Beach and is a freshly and immaculately refurbished 3 story end of unit town home featuring a community pool just outside the front door along with a boat and kayak ramp, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms including a giant family room. It sleeps up to ten people in four bedrooms with 6 beds including king, 2 queens, 1 full size bunk and 2 twins.
Enjoy the peaceful and serene dock leading to the bay or launch your kayak, paddle board or other water vessel into the water that leads to the bay at the boat launch. Bring bicycles and leave them in the garage or lock them up outside at the rack. Bring your boat and put in at the ramp. Trailers up to 20 feet may be parked in the lot!
Your family will have plenty of room to spread out in this 2400 SF home and it is in a perfect location to enjoy the best that Bethany Beach and Oceanview, Delaware has to offer. Take a quick 3 mile drive to the beach in 9 minutes or over to one of the many state parks or one of the free activities. Two supermarkets and numerous bars and restaurants like Starbucks, Fractured Prune, Hooked Up, Fox Pizza, Bonkeys Ice Cream, and Banks Liquor store are a quick walk around the corner or less than 5 minutes drive if you don't want to make use of the immaculate, fully stocked kitchen.
All the flooring and furniture including the beds in this home is brand new as well as new lighting and fresh paint. The home boasts 4 smart TVs including a 60" in the living room (no cable - bring your Hulu, Netflix etc. logins) and a foosball table for rainy days along with two small decks to enjoy morning or evening drinks. The kitchen is fully stocked and ready for your family including a drip / K-cup coffee pot, microwave, blender and service for 10 people. Grill using the propane barbecue.
The bedroom layout on 3 levels with stairs is:
Ground level: Family room with queen, twin, tv, foosball table and full bath, garage, small patio
Second floor: Kitchen, living room, dining room seating 8 or more, breakfast nook seating 4, half bath, small patio
Third floor: Master bedroom with king bed, attached full bath, queen in bedroom 2, full size bunk sleeping three in bedroom 3 which shares a full bath with bedroom 2.
Please bring your own linens, towels, paper goods, oils and spices. Pillows and blankets are provided but you may wish to bring your own. If you wish to rent, we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Oceanview. They deliver and pick up. The coffee pot is drip.
The house is professionally cleaned and sanitized and some cleaning supplies will be there. But we encourage all guests to bring their preferred cleansers and sanitizers.
Free activities come with this rental! Each home receives one free pass to each activity per home, per day. Free passes do not accumulate. The activities provided by Xplorie include:
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford.
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville.
Please observe the no smoking (anything) and no pet policy. Please review the cancellation policy carefully. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which we and others sell. The home has a vacation lock with a day and time sensitive code issued upon full payment. There is parking for 2 vehicles. Let us know if you need more.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets though you may bring your own if you prefer. All mattresses have covers and pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals - https://www.galeforcerentals.com/. 302 -539-6244.
- Check In / Check Out: 3p / 10a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices or paper goods. Please bring garbage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does not allow pets.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be basic cleaning supplies.
- Coffee Makers: Drip / K cup
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: Please park in front of your building
- BBQ: . You may use the propane barbecue in the back. PLEASE clean it after you use it.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please log out of any apps on the TV. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (410) 653-5900