***NOT PET FRIENDLY, SECOND FLOOR UNIT***
WEEKLY AND MONTHLY DISCOUNTS INCLUDED IN PRICING FOR MAY THROUGH AUGUST. Check out how much you can SAVE!
Welcome to your home away from home in Sunny Gilbert! This quaint condo (1,056 sq ft) is perfect for small families or small groups to comfortably enjoy their time in Arizona. Whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen or head on over to one of the two community pools to relax while soaking up some rays. Close to everything you would want to do in the Phoenix area - hiking, golfing, waterpark, nightlife, and a highway to take you anywhere in the Valley!
When you arrive, you will find a well appointed place. Clean and set up to make you feel welcomed. Kick up your feet to relax after a long day of travel and share some laughs before bedtime. In the morning, grab a hot cup of coffee to sip on the balcony while taking in the fresh air. Gather together to plan out an exciting day of adventure and fun before officially heading out. With evenings being the best time to eat and play with the locals, check out some of the great mom and pop restaurants and watering holes to get the full local experience.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 4):
- King bed
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Nightstands with lamps
- Two (2) Twin beds
- Nightstands with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Jack and Jill Bathroom shared with hallway
- Community Amenities: Pool, playground, grass volleyball court, fitness center, clubhouse with billiards table and TVs
- Each bathroom comes with one set of travel size amenities: shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and bar soap
- Kitchen with all major appliances and coffee maker (dish soap and dishwasher pods provided)
- Dining area with table: comfortably seats 4
- Kitchen bar area: seats 2
- Outside patio area: seats 4
- Washer and Dryer (laundry pods provided)
- Parking: assigned covered spots - 1, additional uncovered parking available on a first come first served basis
- Quiet, peaceful gated community
- Various restaurants nearby
- Gilbert Riparian Preserve: 5 minutes
- Golf: 5 minutes
- Topgolf/Main Event: 10 minutes
- Golfland Sunsplash (seasonal waterpark with year-round minigolf): 10 minutes
- Country Dancing: 12 minutes
- Downtown Gilbert: 12 minutes
- Bell Bank Park: 15 minutes
- Hiking: 20-35 minutes
- Salt River Tubing (seasonal): 25 minutes
This property is professionally managed, so you will receive emails directly from us regarding your reservation and check-in details.
Property Name: Pierpont Retreat
TPT #: 21485393
Frequently Asked Questions
- Must be at least 25 years old to book and cannot book for someone under 25 without staying at the property for the duration of the booking.
- NO smoking/vaping allowed inside or outside
- NO pets allowed
- NO events, parties or large gatherings allowed
- NO rearranging furniture inside the home or moving inside furniture to any outdoor area and vice versa (additional fee of $500 for violation will be assessed plus damages)
- Any damages that occur during stay must be reported prior to checkout
- All guests shall obey all local and state laws during their stay
- Exceeding the sleeping capacity, using the premises for illegal activity, causing damage to the premises or to any of the neighboring properties, and any other acts that interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the property with no refund
- All linens and towels are provided. Any lost or damaged linens and towels will be charged to the guest.
- Must leave home in substantially the same condition, neat and tidy, as it was found.
- Using the property address as a mailing address is strictly prohibited. Any guest that needs to receive mail while staying at the property will obtain a private mailbox to receive their mail.
- No compensation given for temporary outages of electricity, gas, water, cable, and/or internet service. All efforts will be made to restore as soon as possible.
- Report any maintenance issues. No refunds will be made for maintenance including, but not limited to, heating/AC, appliances, and TVs.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services; or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide guest with at least 24 hours notice of Owner’s intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
- iTrip or the Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property nor does the owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (480) 660-6535