|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Twin|
|Bedroom #2 Twin (2)|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
**If booking via Airbnb, please advise if you are bringing a pet(s) when you book. There are additional fees to do so.
NEW & DOG FRIENDLY LISTING! The Lively Loon is the perfect suburban home for your family, friend group, or for employees visiting Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, and the rest of the Treasure Valley or Canyon County. Come stay and play in this newly renovated light and bright single level home with all the modern amenities for a comfortable stay. This home is dog friendly for your well-behaved furry friend! Your dog will enjoy the fully fenced and spacious backyard. Plus, Meridian Bark Park is 2.4 miles away for your dog to run around with his or her new best four-legged friends.
Less than 3 miles to the I-84 on/off ramp to head East to Boise and Downtown Center or West to Nampa, Caldwell, or Ontario, OR. In close proximity to the quaint Meridian downtown with local shops & restaurants. Other fun attractions nearby include Meridian Speedway, Children's Museum of Idaho, Wahooz Family Fun Center, and Roaring Springs Water Park.
4 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 7
• Bdrm #1 Master en Suite w/ QUEEN Bed, a night stand and lamp on both sides of the bed, and a Smart TV for streaming. Master bathroom features a double vanity sink, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet.
• Bdrm #2 Queen Bed
• Bdrm #3 Twin + Twin Bed
• Bdrm #4 Office + Twin Daybed
Full Bathroom w/ Tub Shower combo between Bdrm#2 & #3
*Pack and Play available upon request
• Off-street parking with 2-car garage access
• Smart TV in Living Room & Master Bedroom
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc.)
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Laundry Room w/ washer and dryer
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a couple days.
* A welcome gift