Dog Friendly! Single Level Hip, Bright, & Comfy Fam Home Close to ALL of Treasure Valley w/ Garage
DOG FRIENDLY! Lively Loon is the perfect suburban home for your family, friend group, or for employees visiting Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, and the rest of the Treasure Valley or Canyon County. Come stay and play in this newly renovated light and bright single level home with all the modern amenities for a comfortable stay. This home is dog friendly for your well-behaved furry friend! Your dog will enjoy the fully fenced and spacious backyard. Plus, Meridian Bark Park is 2.4 miles away for your dog to run around with his or her new best four-legged friends.
Less than 3 miles to the I-84 on/off ramp to head East to Boise and Downtown Center or West to Nampa, Caldwell, or Ontario, OR. In close proximity to the quaint Meridian downtown with local shops & restaurants. Other fun attractions nearby include Meridian Speedway, Children's Museum of Idaho, Wahooz Family Fun Center, and Roaring Springs Water Park.
4 beds/2 baths- Sleeps 7
• Bdrm #1 Master en Suite w/ QUEEN Bed, a night stand and lamp on both sides of the bed, and a Smart TV for streaming. Master bathroom features a double vanity sink, walk-in shower, and walk-in closet.
• Bdrm #2 FULL Bed
• Bdrm #3 TWIN + TWIN Bed
• Bdrm #4 Office + TWIN Daybed
Full Bathroom w/ Tub Shower combo between Bdrm#2 & #3
**Pack n’ Play available upon request - $10 per night, $50 maximum
**Please advise if you are bringing a dog(s). There are additional fees to do so.
$30 per night for stays 6 days and under
$200 for stay for stays over 6 days
• Off-street parking with 2-car garage access
• Smart TV in Living Room & Master Bedroom
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc.)
• Auto Drip Coffee Maker
• Laundry Room w/ washer and dryer
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991