NEW! Spacious Spring Mntn Ranch A-Frame! Enjoy Wild Life from Massive Deck! Get Cozy by Fireplace!
NEW! Wild Camas is ready for your NEXT MOUNTAIN RETREAT! Whether with family or friends, Wild Camas is sure to impress! Recently furnished and staged by an interior designer who made all the natural beauty of the a-frame shine! Wake up & enjoy the peaceful surroundings on the expansive wrap-around deck! The wrap-around deck features dining an outdoor dining table and a BBQ!
Access to Spring Mountain Ranch Outdoor Pool & Kiddie Pool (Seasonal- Memorial Day-2nd Week of September), Tennis & Pickleball Courts, and Fitness Center.
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. We do not guarantee the amenities at Spring Mountain Ranch House to be open during the time of your stay. All amenities at Spring Mountain Ranch Club House may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the amenities are closed.**
3 BR/3.5 BA- Sleeps 12
• Bdrm #1 2nd Level Master en Suite with KING Bed Master suite boasts a tiled walk-in shower w/ dual heads, spa-sized tub & dual vanities.
• Bdrm #2 3rd Level QUEEN Bed
• Bdrm #3 3rd Level QUEEN Bed and TWIN over TWIN Bunk Bed
• Living/Sleeping Space Main Floor TWIN over TWIN Bunk Bed and Pullout Sofa TWIN in Laundry Room
• Living/Sleeping Space 3rd Level Loft with PULLOUT FULL SOFA
Full bathroom on main floor next to Laundry/TWIN Bunk Room with shower/tub combo
Half bathroom on 2nd level outside of kitchen/living/dining space
Full bathroom on 3rd level outside of Bdrm 2 & 3 with shower/tub combo
Each bedroom features quality linens on the beds that you will melt in. The quality does not stop there, enjoy the plush towels after you take steaming hot showers or soak in the spacious tub in the master bathroom.
Idaho is all about the outdoors and this home is in close proximity to ALL the offerings! Drive or bike 1.7 miles to Ponderosa State Park and enjoy spectacular views of Payette Lake and the surrounding mountain ranges. Drive 20 minutes/10.8 miles to Brundage Mountain Resort and enjoy the "BEST SNOW IN IDAHO."
• Off-street parking on circular driveway & space for 1 vehicle in garage
• Smart TV's (living room, loft living area)
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen (gas range, refrigerator, oven, microwave, & dishwasher) with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware, etc.)
• Auto drip coffee maker
• Tea kettle
• Quality linens & terry (sheets, towels etc.)
• Laundry room with Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryer
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort.***
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to Wild Camas and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! All guests we host will be greeted with a welcome basket and the home stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, trash bags, etc. to last a couple of days.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONany reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. Please note that you may want to bring a calling card for placing long distance phone calls, as these are restricted.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
2. All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
5. "No pets" policy must be observed, when Pets are not allowed on premises.
6. Smoking or vaping is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Idaho, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Idaho or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
HOLD HARMLESSiTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (208) 991-4991