SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (sleeps 10)
• Bdrm #1 King bed- main floor with private bathroom suite
• Bdrm #2 King bed- 2nd floor with private bathroom suite
• Bdrm #3 2 Full size beds on 2nd floor with adjacent full bath
• Bdrm #4 Queen pull out sofa in 2nd floor Den
The Kokanee is one of 3 Luxury Villas set on the north fork of the Payette River in a 364-acre Wildlife Preserve with a 10,000 square foot lodge available for events, corporate retreats, meetings and weddings (For information about scheduling an event at this incredible venue please contact McCall Weddings)
The lodge is also available for your daily use which includes a heated outdoor community pool (from approx Memorial Day to Labor Day), a hot tub, fitness center, sauna, and steam room.
**Community pool is seasonal and opens/closes as weather permits. We do not guarantee the amenities at the River Lodge to be open during the time of your stay. The pool, hot tub, sauna, and steam room may open or close due to COVID, weather, or construction at any time. There will be no refund or discount if the River Lodge amenities are closed.**
If you love to fly fish, canoe or just read a book by crystal-clear flowing water, you can’t imagine a more tranquil setting than this classic freestone stream but in spite of its wild, natural feel, Blackhawk puts you surprisingly close to everything you need. Just 10 minutes from McCall’s shops, restaurants, Payette Lake and the McCall Municipal Airport.
If you’re looking for the best skiing in Idaho, Blackhawk On the River is located only 12 miles from both Tamarack and Brundage Mountain resorts (considered the best powder in Idaho).
The villas feature all high-end furnishings including Wolf and Subzero appliances, Granite and Walnut hardwood throughout. 2800 square feet of living space with careful attention to the integration of local artisan’s craftsmanship and local reclaimed timbers. Residences feature covered back patios with outdoor stone fireplaces and kitchen as well.
• 1 car garage with additional driveway parking
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully equipped Granite top Kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils (pots/pans, flatware, dinnerware etc)
• High end stainless-steel kitchen appliances
• High quality linens (sheets, towels etc.)
• Coffee maker
• Hot Tub
• Steam Room
• Fitness Center
• Complete Laundry Room -Washer and dryer
• Gas grill and outdoor kitchen
• Ceiling fans
• Hair dryers
• Clothes iron
• Ironing board
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Boise-McCall will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper, soaps, shampoos etc. to last a few days
* A welcome gift and information about what’s happening in McCall.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating an important event
Hi Dan, so glad you enjoyed your stay and visit to beautiful McCall. We look forward to your return! Thanks! Tim and Darlene