|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Full Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Queen|
|Bedroom 4 Twin (2)|
|Master Bedroom King|
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some
of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have
more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Escape to Treehouse Hideaway up in the Blue Ridge Mountains located inside Wolf Laurel Resort in Mars Hill, NC! The resort offers different amenities all year round such as (seasonal) swimming, an event center (which guests can rent), a community center, (seasonal) snow skiing & (seasonal) snow tubing, trout fishing, tennis, pickle ball, basketball, and several hiking trails. Breathe the sweet alpine air on the wraparound deck while deer graze below. Nearly a mile above sea level, you'll have private neighborhood access to the world-famous Appalachian Trail. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 full kitchens and 3 bathrooms. You're close to so much: Asheville is right down I-26, ski lifts are 5 minutes away, horseback rides and so much more! The mountains have been whispering your name. It's time to answer them. NOTE: NOT PET FRIENDLY.
If you are looking to host a large event in the area, look no more! Guests can reserve the Village Pavilion, which can accommodate up to 200 attendees! The Village Pond / Amphitheatre can also be reserved. Ask us for more details!
Treehouse Hideaway is perched like a treehouse on stilts amongst towering spruce and fir trees. Sitting in a high-altitude valley, it's truly an oasis from the oppressive summer heat (summertime highs are usually in the low 70s). It's the ideal spot to launch your mountain adventures. It feels big and spacious with an open floor plan and high ceilings.
The cabin is located in the gated Wolf Laurel Resort, one of the highest altitude residential developments east of the Mississippi River. The neighborhood offers several private access points to the Appalachian Trail and the top of Big Bald, the highest summit in the area at 5,516 feet (with 360 degree views for miles and miles).
Towels are supplied but please bring extra towels if you plan to go out to waterfalls or if you have a longer stay.
If you have physical limitations, be aware that this home has multiple levels that can be accessed by using the stairs.
Regarding entertainment, the house is equipped with WIFI, basic cable and a SmartTV that sits right over the fireplace. We also have a DVD player with movies for you to enjoy. Guests can login using their own Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc. credentials.
Cellphone service up here is very spotty. You will most likely need to connect to the cabin WIFI and use WIFI calling on your cellphone once you arrive.
You'll have a FULL kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, oven, microwave, regular coffee machine and a Keurig machine with complimentary coffee! The gas grill on the wraparound deck is under a cover but available for your use. NOTE: Guests must refill tank after use. We do provide pots and pans as well if you plan to do some cooking! A washer and dryer are inside the unit. We do have a Hot Tub!!!!
All guests staying with iTrip Vacations Charlotte will be provided the following:
* A starter kit consisting of paper towels, dish detergent, toilet paper etc. to last for a couple days. If you run out of any starter supplies, you may purchase these at the nearby BP gas station.
* Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
* XPLORIE FREE FUN TICKETS: We have hand-picked a variety of offers from top attractions in the area and given you ONE of each, for FREE, every day of your stay. You can use all or none of these activities each day, it’s completely up to you. Some attractions do sell out so be sure to book at your earliest convenience. NOTE: WE DO NOT PROVIDE TICKETS FOR EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR PARTY EVERYDAY. ONLY ONE FREE TICKET PER DAY. Feel free to reach out to us for more information.
* NO PETS are allowed.
* Please let us know how many will be in your party when you first book so that we may accommodate you.
* Cleanliness is important. Your retreat is professionally cleaned. Anti-disinfectants will be used before and after every booking to ensure the highest level of sanitation. Due to the COVID-19, we’re taking extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations.
* Late check-outs are available upon request and availability. You will be charged a $25 LATE CHECK-OUT fee you are found on the property after check-out.
*Wanting to stay Monday - Thursday? Ask us about our special weekday rates! Why stay at work or home when you can come stay with us!
*If you are booking on Airbnb, Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, and Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps. Thank you and feel free to contact us, we are a local management firm, with any additional questions - iTrip Vacations Charlotte
Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure hosting you! Come see us again soon and we will be more than happy to provide you with a returning guest discount! Safe travels!