Enjoy a quiet getaway in this relaxing townhome in Marietta! Listen to the cool breeze rustle through the trees on the rear deck while sipping coffee by the gas fire pit! This perfectly situated, dog-friendly, two story townhome is only 2 miles from the Marietta Square. The location makes it easy to experience the best dining and shopping Marietta has to offer! Only 9 miles from Truist Park and a short drive to State Farm Arena and Mercedes Benz Stadium, this home is a prime location for all sports fans traveling into Atlanta. Virtually surrounded by Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, you can enjoy some of the best hiking in Atlanta while absorbing some of the local Civil war history. Don’t miss the chance to experience all that Marietta and Atlanta have on tap from this perfect location.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- Queen bed
- Night Stand with lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Queen bed
- Night Stand with lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Queen Sized Sleeper Sofa
- Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen with Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Crock Pot & Toaster.
- Coffee Maker and Supplies, Hot Chocolate and Tea!
- Dining table seats 6.
- Gas Starter Fireplace in the Living Room
- Deck in back of the townhouse with gas fire pit.
- Private courtyard out back.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your townhouse and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you the code with directions and full instructions.
- Washer & dryer
- Smart TV
- Towels, Shampoos & Soaps provided for your use.
- Parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars.
- Non-Smoking, please!
- This is a family friendly property – please be respectful. This is not a party house. No parties or events are allowed.
- Dogs under 50 pounds are allowed
DOGS CONSIDERED, DOG FEES MAY APPLY - PLEASE INQUIRE
On the north side of Atlanta, Marietta is a very popular destination – with a vibrant selection of dining choices and exciting shopping venues you will be able to experience the best that Atlanta has to offer. It’s uniquely situated to provide exciting activities combined with peaceful and quiet neighborhood living. Festivals at the Marietta Square are a nice bonus!
Guests staying at this charming home receive the following:
* Welcome pack - enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity & Supplies pack, including a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher soap, trash bags and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind, depending on the length of your visit, you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
**PLEASE NOTE IF BOOKING w/ AIRBNB** - Airbnb cleaning fees include service fees.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted inside the unit - they must be used outdoors and not under the covered patio areas. No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
Pets are allowed upon payment of a Pet Fee. Tenants must exercise proper and due care to prevent pets from damaging the property. Please refrain from allowing pets on furniture and remove any mess created by pets during the stay.
ADULT RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive debris.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
You will obtain your digital door code up to 48 hours before checkin.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and/or deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
2. All dishes are to be placed in the dishwasher and dishwasher turned on at departure. All garbage is to be removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
3. Close all blinds in all rooms.
4. The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 6 people, not including a child in a crib.
5. Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
6. Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
7. Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
8. Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Georgia, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Georgia or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
9. There are no parties or events allowed at this home. Please respect the neigbors rights to a quiet and peacefuly environment at all times.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (770) 428-2592