|Primary California King|
|Guest Room 1 King|
|Guest Room 2 King|
|Guest Room 3 - Two twins w/ttrundles Twin (4)|
Relax and get ready to make amazing memories at Manatee Manor! This spacious and inviting four bedroom/three full bathroom home features a covetable rear southern exposure and stunning converging waterway views. Wave to passing boaters or watch for dolphins and manatees in the canals while cooking up a meal, relaxing on the couch, splashing in the heated pool, or lounging on the patios. With four graciously-sized bedrooms (California king, king, king, two twins with trundles) and two spacious indoor living areas, in addition to the screened-in lanai with heated pool and two separate sun patios outside, you'll love how the property has ample space for the whole family to easily spread out or to comfortably gather together. With board games, pool floats and fishing right from the dock, you may never want to leave the home! But if you're looking to venture out, take advantage of Manatee Manor's bikes (three adult, one child), beach gear, and its premium location less than a half of a mile from beautiful Tigertail Beach and less than two miles to numerous shops and restaurants (see details in "Proximity to Points of Interest").
Manatee Manor is fully equipped for all your vacation needs, including:
- California King master suite with flat screen tv, walk-in closet, bath w/dual vanities, walk-in shower, and separate water closet.
- King guest room
- King guest room
- Two twin beds w/trundles (converts to four twin beds) guest room
- Guest bath adjacent to king guest rooms w/dual vanities and shower/tub combo
- Living room with flat screen tv and lanai access
- Formal dining area
- Fully equipped, updated kitchen w/barstool seating
- Breakfast nook
- Sitting room with flat screen tv and lanai access
- Full guest bathroom off of sitting room w/walk-in shower and exterior access
- Work space
- Laundry area with full-sized washer and dryer
- Two car garage with beach essentials: chairs, cart, umbrella, cooler, toys and floats
- Three adult bikes and one child's bike (with helmet)
- Screened in lanai w/heated pool and patio lounge seating (complimentary pool heat to 85 degrees provided Nov. 20-Apr. 30)
- Two open air sun patios flanking the lanai w/gas grill and outdoor dining
- Boat dock (boat lift not available for guest use)
Sorry, no pets allowed.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.3 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.0 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.1 mi to Winterberry Public Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 3.7 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.4 miles to Winn Dixie
- 1.9 mi to Publix
- 1.3 mi to Thai Sushi by KJ
- 1.4 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 1.4 mi to Joey's Pizza & Pasta House
- 1.4 mi to Esplanade Shoppes (CJ's on the Bay, Mangoes, Butterfly Beach, Revival Yoga and many more!)
- 2.4 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 2.9 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 3.0 mi to Snook Inn
- 1.8 mi to Starbucks and Walgreens
- 2.2 mi to Rose Marina
- 3.0 mi to Marco Garden and Golf
- 18.0 mi to Downtown Naples
- 47.0 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
I enjoyed reading every word of your review and thank you so much for writing it!!! It is a great overview for anyone looking to book this house and we appreciate highlighting your experiences for future travelers. We look forward to hosting you again.
Thank you for that review and so glad you enjoyed your stay! The location of the house is very convenient to Tigertail Beach and it is great you were able to take advantage of the bikes. We look forward to your return visit!
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time on Marco, and in the house, celebrating your dad's retirement! We look forward to your return visit and thank you for sharing your experience with future guests looking to book this property.
Short, sweet and totally agree! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for being great guests. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and everything the house has to offer: its proximity to Tigertail Beach, great views from the kitchen and sitting room of the coverging waterways; a spacious floorplan with plenty of space to relax inside and out and a well-stocked kitchen. We hope to host you again!