Welcome to beachfront living at its finest! Please be our guest in this updated 2 bedroom/2 bath condo at the Somerset, one of Marco Island’s most luxurious gated beachfront condominiums. With the largest private beachfront on the island, The Somerset also boasts top-notch amenities with two tennis courts, two pools, two beach access points, a newly updated fitness center, and an outdoor grill area. This unit is located on the 2nd floor and the spacious lanai provides panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and the white sandy beaches. Located at the south end of Marco Island, you will not find a better place to take in Marco’s spectacular sunsets or to watch dolphins play in the emerald green waters.
With nearly 1,300 square feet of living space, this condo has plenty of room to roam and is well-equipped with everything you'll need during your stay, including:
- Master bedroom with king bed, TV, walk-in closet, large ensuite bathroom w/ walk-in shower
- Guest bedroom with queen bed, TV and walk-in closet
- Second full bathroom with walk-in shower (accessible from guest bedroom)
- Washer & dryer in the condo
- Vestibule entry area with futon
- Bath and beach towels
- Bright living area
- High speed WiFi
- Cable TV and 60” HDTV in the living room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area
- Huge balcony with stunning views of the Gulf
- Beach chairs, beach cart and umbrella
- Covered, assigned parking
- Two direct beach access points
- Two heated pools with plenty of tables, chairs and loungers
- Two Tennis Courts
**RENTAL APPLICATION (AND APPLICABLE FEE) MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST SEVEN DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHECK-IN DATE OR THE BOOKING WILL BE CANCELLED PER CONDO ASSOCIATION RULES. Application fee for check-in dates at least 10 days prior to arrival = $50. Application fee for check-in dates less than 10, but more than 7, days in advance of arrival = $200. Guest will pay application fee AFTER booking.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 2.4 mi to Publix
- 2.5 mi mi to Winn Dixie
- 0.3 mi to Sunset Grille (via the beach)
- 0.4 mi to La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 0.5 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 0.9 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 1.9 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 4.3 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.4 mi to Marco Golf and Garden
- 2.7 mi Walgreens
- 2.8 mi to Wake Up Marco
- 3.5 mi to Rose Marina
*Note: this property requires an application to be submitted 10 days prior to check-in. Please do not book within 12 days of checkin otherwise we may have to cancel your booking.
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed the condo, its amenities and the grounds. It was a pleasure working with you as well and we hope you book with us again!
Thank you for the kind words and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you taking great care of the condo and we look forward to having you book with us again!