|Guest Room Twin (2)|
Welcome to Grandview Condominiums in the sought-after southern end of Marco Island, where beaches, dining, and shopping are just a short walk from your door. The exterior entry and open-air stairway make it possible to avoid any enclosed public spaces when accessing this second floor unit (an elevator is available).This two-bedroom, split-floor plan condo sleeps four, with one king bed, two twins, plus two full bathrooms. The condo has been fully updated and is outfitted with all new furnishings and decor and everything you'll need for your island getaway. It includes:
- King bed in master bedroom w/flat screen TV, lanai access, full ensuite bathroom
- Two twins in the guest bedroom
- Guest bathroom w/walk-in shower
- Fully-equipped updated kitchen
- Dining area
- Spacious living area w/leather sectional and 65" flat screen TV
- Lanai w/sectional seating and dining
- Beach gear and towel
- Washer and Dryer
- Covered parking space
- Open air entry
- Communal patio w/seating, fire pit, two gas grills
- Heated pool and spa
- Tennis Court
- 2-3 Blocks to two public beach access points
Start your day with breakfast out on the spacious balcony, cooled by fragrant ocean breezes as you savor the view of the ocean and the surrounding lush vegetation. The balcony faces west so in the evening it becomes your front row seat as the setting sun turns the sky brilliant orange.
Life is every bit as relaxing inside. The kitchen is finished with custom cabinetry and quartz countertops along with all the modern appliances and cookware you need to create everything from a delicious family dinner to a tray of tropical beverages to accompany the sunset.
The tropical chic décor and comfort extends into the bedrooms. To complement the ultra comfortable king-size bed, the master bedroom boasts a spacious spa-like ensuite and a walk-in closet, as well as a dedicated lanai entrance and a wall-mounted HDTV. The guest bedroom's twin beds are surrounded by a large closet with built-in shelving and a full-sized dresser with ample drawer space. The spa-like 2nd guest bathroom offers quartz countertops as well as a rainfall showerhead.
Island living is all about comfort and relaxation, so the unit comes with air conditioning and heating, free WiFI, upgraded cable with 350+ HD channels, and a full-sized washer and dryer. The unit's covered parking spot is located directly across from the elevator.
Grandview surrounds you with deluxe amenities. A garden path winds through manicured hedges and colorful hibiscus and bougainvillea, past tree-shaded benches and picnic areas with BBQs, until it reaches the heated pool, which looks like an oasis in the midst of thick clusters of palm trees. Go for a refreshing swim then luxuriate in the hot tub. If you’re a tennis player, enjoy a game on the newly re-surfaced courts.
Another short walk takes you to Marco Island’s premier shopping destination, Marco Walk Plaza, where you’ll find fabulous restaurants, shops and boutiques. A few more steps land you at the turquoise water, white sands, and endless activities of the Paradise Coast - come experience it surrounded by the luxuries and comforts of Grandview 204!
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.3 mi to the Winterberry Beach public access (paid parking available)
- 0.4 mi to the South Beach public access (paid parking available)
- 1.1 mi to Maple Ave public beach access (no paid parking available)
- 3.0 mi to Tigertail Beach access (paid parking available)
- 3.0 mi mi to Winn Dixie
- 3.5 mi to Publix
- 0.4 mi to Sunset Grille (via the beach)
- 0.4 mi to La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 0.5 mi to Marco Walk (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 0.9 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 1.9 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 4.3 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.4 mi to Marco Golf and Garden
- 2.7 mi Walgreens
- 2.8 mi to Wake Up Marco
- 3.5 mi to Rose Marina
- 20 mi to Downtown Naples
- 51 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport (Fort Myers)
**RENTAL APPLICATION AND $100 FEE MUST BE SUBMITTED BY GUEST AT LEAST TEN (10) DAYS PRIOR TO THE CHECK-IN DATE OR THE BOOKING MAY BE CANCELLED PER CONDO ASSOCIATION RULES. Guest will complete application and pay fee AFTER booking.
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel.