|Queen Guest Queen|
|Bunk Guest: Queen w/twin bunk; twin trundle Bunk Combo Twin|
Make the most of your island vacation on Seagrape Drive! This 3 bedroom/2 bathroom, 1700 sqft home features open-concept living, updated finishes, and a fantastic outdoor space to gather and create memories. You'll love the home’s amazing location on the south end of the island, which makes driving virtually unnecessary. It is less than a 10 minute walk to both the South Beach and Winterberry Beach public access points, as well as to the Marco Walk Plaza, which has excellent restaurants, boutiques, ice cream and candy shops, the only movie theater on the Island. Miniature golf just across the street from the plaza at Marco Golf and Garden. The world-class JW Marriott is less than a mile away so you can easily visit its world famous spa and 10 bars and restaurants without the hotel room price tag. And if you need to fill up on gas or get some snacks, there is a convenience store just across the street from the Marco Walk Plaza.
From the moment you arrive, you'll feel right at home in this fully-equipped space, which includes:
- King bed in the master bedroom w/flat screen tv and lanai access
- Queen bed in the second bedroom w/flat screen tv and lanai access
- Bunk bed w/ queen on bottom, twin on top and twin pullout trundle in the third bedroom w/flat screen tv
- Ensuite master bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full guest bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Large, open living area with ample seating, games/game table, and a large flat screen tv.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances.
- Indoor dining table and breakfast bar
- Screened-in lanai with western exposure, heated pool, covered dining and lounge areas
- High-speed internet
- Three bikes: 2 adult, 1 kids bike
- Beach gear including towels, toys, floats, beach chairs, beach umbrella, cart, and a rolling cooler
- Pack n play and high chair
Note: This home has a strict no pets policy.
Proximity to Points of Interest
- 0.5 mi to South Marco Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 0.5 mi to Winterberry Beach Access Point (paid parking available)
- 1.0 mi to Maple Ave. Public Beach Access Point (no public parking available)
- 3.2 mi to Tigertail Beach (paid parking available)
- 2.2 mi to Publix
- 3.0 mi to Winn Dixie
- 0.5 mi to Sunset Grille (via the beach)
- 0.5 mi to La Tavola Restaurant and Bar (Italian)
- 0.5 mi to Marco Walk Plaza (Salty Dog, Marco Prime, Oyster Society, Pinchers, Davinci’s, Nacho Mama’s (Mexican), Beebe’s Ice Cream, Dolce Vita Gelato)
- 0.9 mi to JW Marriott (Tesoro, 10K Alley Gastropub, Quinn’s on the Beach, Kane’s and many more!!!)
- 2.3 mi to Doreen’s Cup of Joe
- 4.4 mi to Snook Inn
- 0.5 mi to Marco Golf and Garden
- 0.6 mi to 7-11
- 2.4 mi Walgreens
- 2.9 mi to Wake Up Marco
- 3.6 mi to Rose Marina
- 20.0 mi to Downtown Naples
- 48.0 mi to Southwest Florida International Airport
Still not convinced this is the place for you? Then reach out to iTrip Vacations Marco Island and we will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to make sure we put you and your family in the home that best suits your reason(s) for traveling. Take advantage of the iTrip app to help you prepare for your trip and to make the most of your time on our beautiful island. With so much to see and do, we are confident you will want to return year after year and tell your friends about this hidden jewel in SW Florida.
Thank you so much for your review! The owners have made great improvements since they bought the house late in 2020 with new furniture in the living room, dining room and all of the bedrooms. You cannot beat the location as it is walking distance to the beach and some of the best restaurants on Marco. Or, as you did, enjoy the outdoor space and eat a home cooked meal.