|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Twin (2)|
The Blue Hour is that magical time of day before the sun rises or after the sun sets, when the world is calm and the landscape shimmers in blue tones. The Blue Hour accommodations captures the essence of that magical time of day with soothing blue tones throughout the stylishly renovated home. The magic continues outside in the fairy garden.
All new! Both newly renovated and newly furnished, Blue Hour enjoys that ideal location: walkable to all that Marblehead has to offer- yet nestled in a quiet neighborhood.
Walk downtown for dinner, coffee, or shopping. From your front door, you are a mere 10-minute walk to restaurants, a movie theater, and the middle of Marblehead commercial area. Marblehead is famous for amazing antiquing, art, and history - the host of 300 colonial-era homes.
Marblehead is equally famous as a yachtsman’s paradise! As the birthplace of the US Navy, it's no wonder that Marblehead hosts internationally acclaimed sailing regattas. Blue Hour is perfect for sailors and boaters! A 15-minute walk in either direction you arrive at either Marblehead or Salem Harbor.
For history and antique buffs, you'll find Marblehead to be quite the delight. Enjoy an amazing array of distinct boutiques, art galleries, and antique shops. Check out the Colonial Ways – a unique walking tour where you meander through Marblehead like the colonial-era citizenry.
Guests staying at Blue Hour enjoy the perfect balance between modern amenities in a peaceful neighborhood with quick access to downtown, the sea, and premier golf. All this, and a 5-minute drive to downtown Salem, or a 30-minute drive to Boston.
Blue Hour has just completed a full renovation converting this home into a contemporary living space. As you enter the home, Blue Hour welcomes guests with convenient cubbies - hang your coat, tuck away your shoes, and leave your bag or backpack right by the door. Savor the bright sunlight as it streams through the many large windows. Guests staying at Blue Hour enjoy open concept living with a full-sized dining area and fully-applianced kitchen, and living room with big screen smart TV. Stretch out on the couch or gather around the spacious dining table - there's plenty of room for everyone.
Ready to prepare that family feast? Chefs will enjoy the well-appointed kitchen with large island work space and gas stove, full sized oven, and large fridge.
For sleeping accommodations, there are 2 bedrooms, one with a king size bed, and one with 2-twin beds. Both Bedrooms are beautifully designed with a custom-crafted feature wall, new cozy mattresses, huge closets, and comfy seating.
Outdoors at Blue Hour; guests enjoy a private yard. Outdoor patio hosts a gas grill and dining table for four. Gather around the firepit. Relax and soak in the magic of the custom fairy garden (pictures coming in the spring)
The driveway can host 2 medium sized cars. There is on-street parking for an additional vehicle in front of the home.
Mobility challenged? Then, you will love Blue Hour’s spacious one-floor accommodations with just 5 steps to enter the home. Add a grab-bar for entering the tub or shower. Easy to enter and easy to get around!
Come enjoy Blue Hour in Marblehead - one of Boston's North Shore precious gems!
***** Blue Hour Accommodation Highlights:
- Amazing location: quick walk to the seaside or downtown Marblehead
- Fully-equipped granite kitchen with gourmet appliances, Keurig and drip coffee maker, blender, toaster, & more!
- Living room with Big Screen Smart 50" TV, comfy seating for 5
- Washer & dryer located on main floor
- High Speed WiFi
- Smart TV - for easy access to your personal streaming services
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 4): Blue Hour has 2 bedrooms.
** Master Bedroom - sleeps 2
- King size bed nestled between 2 bedside tables each with lamps. Check out these cool lanterns. They are USB rechargeable and can go with you to the reading nook or outside to the patio or garden.
- Large Wall of Closet
- Bureau with shelves
- Comfy chair with side table.
- Desk and chair with work light.
- Full length mirror
- Luggage Rack
** Guest bedroom - sleeps 2
- 2 Twin sized beds each with a bedside table and lamp.
- 1 Huge wall of Closet
- Bureau with shelves
- Comfy chair
- Luggage rack
Disinfecting Included: Reservations include a Disinfecting Fog Treatment. Please know that Guests can choose to opt out of this service. Please contact host, and we will deduct the amount from your reservation.
Founded in 1629, Marblehead was a crucial fishing port during the American Revolution; much of its history can be discovered by navigating through the colorful, narrow streets of Old Town. Like an open-air museum, Marblehead flaunts its history not only in its well-preserved 18th-century houses and architecture, national historic landmarks and local shops are sprinkled throughout the town.
After meandering amongst the quaint Colonial houses, take a tour through Marblehead Neck, which leads to the lighthouse. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Marblehead Harbor, birthplace of the US Navy, & a major sailing capital.
Marblehead’s most popular beach, Devereux, has plenty of picnic tables, playgrounds, and on-site restrooms. Gas House Beach is on Little Harbor. With a rocky shore and small boats anchored in tranquil, shallow water, the scene at Gas House is perfectly New England. Active visitors can enjoy a paddle at King’s Beach with views of Boston.
About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted for smoking or vaping in the home or on the property.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund. If any damage impacts our ability to offer the home for future guests, you will be held liable.
- Each of property features a starter set of supplies for guests which includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap.
- The beds are fully made & ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- For family friendly homes, a luxury Pack-n-Play or other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits).
Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors.