You won't find another Lakeland vacation home like this one! The "Landing on Lunn" is a Pet Friendly home that will not disappoint! From the moment you enter the private electronic gate, you will be spoiled with space, sparkling chandeliers, an open floor plan, a gourmet kitchen, spacious bedrooms, and a spa master bath that you won't want to leave! The French doors leading out to the pool, covered patio, outdoor kitchen, dining, TV, outdoor sofa & chair & fireplace are sure to make for a memorable stay! The finishes and quality of this home are impeccable!
Enter through the front door and be welcomed by gorgeous wood tile flooring, a large gourmet granite island, and lots of open space for enjoying time with family & friends! The living area is furnished with a large sectional sofa, 2 side chairs, a coffee table, side tables & an electric fireplace. You can watch your favorite movie, tv show, or sports team on the 65" Smart TV! Informal seating awaits you beside the kitchen or enjoy the formal dining with luxurious leather benches for a cozy feel with the sparkling chandelier above! The gourmet kitchen with a huge granite kitchen island, and stainless steel appliances is perfectly equipped for the novice cook or the expert & even has a coffee bar! This is the perfect space for those wanting to get away from it all & enjoy being spoiled a little!
All of our 5 bedrooms are fitted with duvet comforters on the beds. Bath towels & pool towels are provided as well!
Enjoy the beautiful outdoors year-round on the covered patio with an outdoor dining area & encourage your BBQ expert to work their magic outside on either the propane stove/range or charcoal grill! Chilling your beverage of choice is easy in the outdoor fridge so you can take care of all the necessities! If it's game time, turn your favorite team on the 60" Smart TV and sit back in the outdoor furniture & enjoy! The 6 ft. deep saltwater pool will keep everyone happy and even has a perfect 1 ft. deep sun shelf for the sun worshippers or little ones to play. We even welcome you to bring your well-behaved dog and let them explore the fully fenced yard. For parking, we have a large driveway and paved area where we can accommodate a boat trailer or RV for parking and also can offer a charging station for an RV if needed. **The garage is not for use for guests.
Dog Fees (up to 2 dogs maximum for any length of stay):
$20 per night for stays 5 days and under
$125 for stays over 5 days
5 BR/3 BA- Sleeps 11
• Bdrm #1 KING Bed, nightstands with USB ports and hanging lamps on both sides of the bed w 55" Smart TV + large closet with shelving, and ample hangers to hang your clothing & master spa bathroom with free-standing tub and massive walk-in shower.
• Bdrm #2 QUEEN Bed, nightstands and lamps on both sides of bed, dresser, walk-in closet with hangers, 40" Smart TV & en suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Bdrm #3 QUEEN Bed, nightstands and lamps on both sides of bed, dresser, walk-in closet with hangers and shelving, 40" Smart TV & window seat.
• Bdrm #4 Bunk Bed with Twin Bed atop a Full Bed, nightstand, walk-in closet with hangers, gaming chair, desk & chair, 40" Smart TV.
• Bdrm #5 Trundle Bed with Twin Bed and pull-out Twin Trundle Bed, Desk & office hair.
• Smart TVs in all Rooms & Virtual Assistant in Kitchen & Master Bedroom
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Private Code Electronic Front Gate & fully fenced yard
• Fully-equipped high-end kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including range, refrigerator, microwave, + dishwasher), hardwood flooring throughout, and countertops
• Keurig Pod Coffee maker
• Private backyard with pool, pool fence, outdoor seating & dining
• Outdoor kitchen with propane stove/range & charcoal grill, beverage refrigerator, sink & electric fireplace
• Extras for your dog(s): water/food dishes & crate (please request if needed)
• Full Size Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryer
• Iron & ironing board
LOCATION! This home is close to everything - only 15 minutes to Downtown Lakeland
• Publix Super Market at Imperial Lakes Plaza (1.4 miles)
• Lakeland Linder Airport (5 miles/12 min drive)
• Target (because everyone loves Target!) (5.4 miles/13 min drive)
• Lakeland's Downtown, Hollis Garden, Polk Museum of Art (8 miles/15min drive)
• Florida Southern College (8.2 miles)
• Circle B Bar Reserve (11.6 miles)
• Legoland in Winter Haven (25 miles)
• Downtown Tampa (36 miles/55 min)
• Orlando Magic Kingdom & Parks (52 miles)
PLUS: Don't wait to enjoy your vacation! Drive straight to The Landing on Lunn and enter the home with your secure one-of-a-kind electronic door lock code for your stay!
It’s all about the details! The home will be stocked with the following guest supplies: a starter kit consisting of a roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper for each bathroom, shampoo, conditioner, and bar of soap, trash bags, etc. to get you started but not replenished. There is a Publix conveniently located 1.4 miles for restocking items needed and groceries for your stay!
Frequently Asked Questions
1-PLEASE no parties, we want you to enjoy each other and have a great time but disruptive parties are not permitted. Observation of quiet hours (10p – 8a) must be observed. Loud music and outdoor entertainment are prohibited. This is a residential neighborhood and the authorities will be called if you cause a disturbance. Please be respectful.
2- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of FL or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and deposits.
3- DOGS are allowed. If you are bringing your dog, we are a pet-friendly property. Small to medium dogs are permitted with property manager approval and $20 per night fee. Six nights or more $125 fee. Please notify us prior to arrival if you are bringing your dog - (Max 2 dogs).
If you are bringing a service animal, please advise the property manager before arrival.
4 - Parking is available in the driveway. Please do not park in the street.
5- Treat this home as if it were your own, please report damages to your host immediately. If damages are determined to be caused by tenant misuse, it may result in fees to make repairs.
6- Smoking or vaping of any kind is not allowed in the unit and if detected there will be a $250 charge.
7- Family Rental Only -Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
8- Sleeping Capacity/Disturbances - Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of people noted in the listing, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
9 Housekeeping- There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. NOTE: Bookings exceeding one month will be charged an additional cleaning fee per month and cleaning will be organized with management.
10- Utilities - No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or internet service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
11- Maintenance- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos, internet.
12- FIREWORKS are NOT allowed in the community.
13- Extended Stays - Any reservation exceeding 27 nights will be required to pay an additional cleaning fee each month that the stay extends. Cleaning will be coordinated with the management team. The additional cost will be added to your reservation after confirmation.
14- Hold Harmless - iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS The undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
1. Use pool at your own risk. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
2. We ask that you please do not touch the pool controls. If you need assistance or feel that something is not working properly, please contact iTrip & let us know.
3. No glass in the pool area.
4. No running, pushing or other dangerous horseplay - area can be slippery when wet.
5. No diving.
6. Children should always be supervised.
7. If there is an emergency, please call emergency services.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 487-4746