Welcome to this historic beauty on Success Avenue! Nestled in the heart of Lakeland, this charming property offers a perfect blend of comfort and convenience. With fun Florida vibe furnishings throughout, beautiful wood floors, a fully equipped kitchen, great family dining area, it's exactly what you need for taking time to connect with family & friends. Deciding where to spend your time may be the only challenge you will have between the serene backyard, private front porch or getting sunkissed on the private upper deck while getting a peek at Lake Hollingsworth which is only a 2 block walk away. This home provides a relaxing atmosphere for your short-term stay. Enjoy easy access to Downtown Lakeland, local attractions, parks, and dining spots, making it an ideal choice for travelers. Experience the warmth of Lakeland hospitality in this delightful home away from home. Book your stay now and make your visit to Lakeland truly memorable!
Downstairs living room has a 65" Smart TV. You will find a king bedroom & half bath that are located adjacent to the living room. There is a full bathroom with a walk-in shower & toilet area & a designated laundry area with a full size washer & dryer for your convenience. The living areas are spacious rooms with lots of natural light that filter through the windows.
On the second floor you will find 3 king bedrooms, all of which are spacious and have comfortable beds for your stay along with smart TVs! The middle king bedroom has a private entrance and patio connected if you want the ease of coming & going. There is a shared bathroom on the second floor with a walk-in shower & soaking tub & as well as a second living space to sit back and enjoy some TV time or curl up and read your favorite book!
The third level is complete for a family with little ones or a great space for the tweens to get away and have their own space! With a queen bed & two twin beds, 43" smart TV and it's own ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower and lots of extra living space, it's perfect for spreading out!
All bedding & towels are provided for your stay!
Small Dogs Welcome! Dog Fees (up to 2 dogs maximum for any length of stay 25 lbs or less permitted): $30 per night for stays 5 days and under - $125 per pet for stays over 5 days
5 BR/3.5 BA- Sleeps 12
• Bdrm #1 Downstairs KING Bed, nightstand, workspace & chair with a 43" Smart TV + dresser, and closet to hang your clothing & 1/2 bathroom next door & full bathroom down the hall with a walk-in shower.
• Bdrm #2 Upstairs KING Bed, nightstands and lamps on both sides of bed, closet with hangers, 43" Smart TV.
• Bdrm #3 Middle Upstairs KING Bed, nightstands and lamps on both sides of bed, closet with hangers and shelving, 55" Smart TV & private patio with 2 outdoor chairs and entrance to bedroom.
• Bdrm #4 Upstairs KING Bed, nightstands and lamps on both sides of bed, closet with hangers, recliner & 43" Smart TV.
• Bdrm #5 Third Floor QUEEN Bed with two TWIN Beds and 43" Smart TV & en suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
• Smart TVs in all Bedrooms
• High speed internet access with WiFi
• Fully-equipped kitchen with appliances including range, refrigerator, microwave, + dishwasher, hardwood flooring throughout, and countertops
• Keurig Pod Coffee maker & Drip Coffee Maker, Blender & Toaster, Iron & Ironing Board
• Private outdoor covered patio spaces with outdoor seating
• Full Size Washer & Dryer
• Hair dryer
LOCATION! This home is close to everything - only 5 minutes to Downtown Lakeland
• Florida Southern College (0.6 mi)
• Lakeland's Downtown, Hollis Garden, Polk Museum of Art (1.2 mi)
• Publix Super Market at Southlake (1.4 miles)
• Lakeside Village Shopping Center (3.7 mi)
• Lakeland Linder Airport (6 mi)
Frequently Asked Questions
1-PLEASE no parties, we want you to enjoy each other and have a great time but disruptive parties are not permitted. Observation of quiet hours (10p – 8a) must be observed. Loud music and outdoor entertainment are prohibited. This is a residential neighborhood and the authorities will be called if you cause a disturbance. Please be respectful.
2- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of FL or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and deposits.
3- DOGS are allowed. If you are bringing your dog, we are a pet-friendly property. Small to medium dogs are permitted with property manager approval and $20 per night fee. Six nights or more $125 fee. Please notify us prior to arrival if you are bringing your dog - (Max 2 dogs).
If you are bringing a service animal, please advise the property manager before arrival.
4 - Parking is available in the driveway. Please do not park in the street.
5- Treat this home as if it were your own, please report damages to your host immediately. If damages are determined to be caused by tenant misuse, it may result in fees to make repairs.
6- Smoking or vaping of any kind is not allowed in the unit and if detected there will be a $250 charge.
7- Family Rental Only -Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25.
8- Sleeping Capacity/Disturbances - Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of people noted in the listing, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
9 Housekeeping- There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. NOTE: Bookings exceeding one month will be charged an additional cleaning fee per month and cleaning will be organized with management.
10- Utilities - No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water or internet service or Pool/spa heating issues. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
11- Maintenance- Please report any maintenance needs for the premises to us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos, internet.
12- FIREWORKS are NOT allowed in the community.
13- Extended Stays - Any reservation exceeding 27 nights will be required to pay an additional cleaning fee each month that the stay extends. Cleaning will be coordinated with the management team. The additional cost will be added to your reservation after confirmation.
14- Hold Harmless - iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS The undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
1. Use pool at your own risk. We are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
2. We ask that you please do not touch the pool controls. If you need assistance or feel that something is not working properly, please contact iTrip & let us know.
3. No glass in the pool area.
4. No running, pushing or other dangerous horseplay - area can be slippery when wet.
5. No diving.
6. Children should always be supervised.
7. If there is an emergency, please call emergency services.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 487-4746