Napili Shores D-125 is perfect for your Maui vacation. The lanai of this ground floor Napili Shores studio condominium extends into the grass and landscape of Napili Shores Resort. You are only a few steps to the white sand beach that border the tranquil waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, paddle board or swim. Napili Beach is on the short list of the finest beaches in the world.
Features of Napili Shores D-125:
* First floor studio condominium with queen sized murphy bed
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Private Lanai
* Indoor or outdoor dining options
* Fully equipped Kitchen with dishwasher and everything you need to enjoy a home cooked meal
* Updated bathroom with granite counter tops and a tile shower
* Complimentary WiFi
* Aerobed for extra person
Napili Shores Resort features:
- Two swimming pools (one ocean front)
- Cable television
- Complimentary parking (there is no parking directly behind I building)
- Gas Barbecue facilities
- Breakfast or lunch at the picturesque Gazebo Restaurant
- Kitchen 5315 - breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Coin operated self service laundry room
- Shuffle board court
- On site water sports equipment rental store
- This resort is a non-smoking facility
*** There is a $75 plus tax Resort and Amenities Fee collected by the front desk upon check which includes parking ***
From your condominium, you are only steps away from the legendary white sand beaches and protected waters of Napili Bay. A perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience. Napili has managed to stay more or less the same over the years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Packing for Napili Shores is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Hawaii Department or Taxation: GE-178_145_3312-01 / TA-178_145_3312-01
Parcel Number 4300_20610047
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes a starter set of toilet paper and facial tissue in each bathroom, and paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen, as well as starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, kitchen cleaning wipes, hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.