TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
Location, Location, Location! This beautiful and spacious direct beachfront 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath two level condominium is the ideal location form your Maui vacation. Stepping through the door of this completely renovated condominum, you are welcomed by the upgraded space and wonderful ocean view! The kitchen is fully stocked with everyth you need to enjoy home cooked meals together. Kahana Sunset is located directly on Keoni Nu'i Bay - the perfect location for swimming, snorkeling or soaking up some sunshine. You will see plenty of whales during the winter season and colorful Maui sunsets through out the year!
Main Floor features:
• Upgraded open concept living space - direct oceanfront
• Expansive ocean and outer island views on your lanai
• Living room - Air Conditioning, Queen sized sofa sleeper, two comfortable chairs, flat screen television
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• 1/2 bath with toilet and sink - main floor
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master suite - king sized bed with air conditioning, private lanai with pristine ocean views
• Master bath with full sized tub and shower combination
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with additional twin bed
• Second bathroom with walk in shower
• Televisions in both bedrooms
• Stackable washer/dryer
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.