TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Beginning October 15, All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 14-Day Quarantine.
***** Please note that we take pride in providing a sparkling clean property. Therefore, we have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols between guests. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and are using the recommended cleaning products. Specifically, we are performing an extra thorough clean of all commonly touched surfaces, such as remotes, switches and counter tops. We are washing all linens in the hottest possible setting. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. *****
Kahana Sunset Resort offers guests the ideal location to enjoy Maui. This beachfront resort is the only complex situated on the secluded, sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay with magnificent views of the islands of Lanai and Molokai. This two story condominium has two bedrooms and two and 1/2 baths with direct ocean views. Optional Air Conditioning is available for $25 daily fee.
Spend the day relaxing in the sun and surf. Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific.
Main Floor features:
• Upgraded open concept living space
• Expansive ocean and outer island views on your private lanai
• Ceiling Fans through out
• Queen sized sofa sleeper plus three comfortable chairs
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• 1/2 bath with toilet and sink - no one has to walk upstairs!
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master suite - king sized bed and Private lanai with amazing ocean views
• Master bath standard tub with shower
• Stackable washer/dryer
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with extra twin bed
• Second bathroom smaller tub with shower
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-008-301-4656-01/TA-008-301-4656-01
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.