Kahana Sunset Resort offers guests the ideal location to enjoy Maui. This beachfront resort is the only resort situated on the secluded, sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay with pristine views of the beautiful blue Pacific. This direct oceanfront two bedroom / two and 1/2 bath has been completely upgraded and a fantastic location.
Spend the day relaxing in the sun and surf. Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific. Plus, enjoy watching the Whales from your lanai during the winter months.
Main Floor features:
• Upgraded open concept living space - direct ocean front living
• Expansive ocean and outer island views on your lanai
• Living room - Air Conditioning, Queen sized sofa sleeper, two comfortable chairs, flat screen television
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• 1/2 bath with toilet and sink - main floor
• Stackable washer/dryer
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master suite - king sized bed with air conditioning, private lanai with amazing ocean views
• Master bath with over sized walk in shower
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with extra twin bed
• Second bathroom with walk in shower
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking included in your resort fee
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $65.00 flat resort fee (includes parking) that we collect and pass on to the resort on your behalf****
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-203-881-5232-01 and TA- 203-881-5232-01
Parcel Number: 430030150002
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), and more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival!
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
No pet of any kind is permitted.