|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
Ka'anapali Royal is located on the Ka'anapali Golf Course and easy walking distance to the beaches, restaurants and shopping of Whalers Village.
This third floor - two story townhouse style floor plan boasts over 1,400 square feet of living space --- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with the master bedroom/bath located on the second floor for utmost privacy.
Includes everything needed to create an unforgettable Maui vacation - dine in or BBQ by Kaanapali Royal's pool pavilion.
FEATURES OF Q-301 AND SLEEPING CONFIGURATION:
First Floor Living Space
• Spacious living room opens to large lanai for indoor/outdoor living
• Two full sized sofa sleepers
• 42" flat screen television
• BBQ on the lanai
• Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and has seating for four (4) people at the table
• Counter seating for an additional three (3) people.
• Fully equipped kitchen features plenty of counter and cabinet space.
• Main floor bedroom - queen sized bed, flat screen television and private lanai
• Main floor bathroom with walk-in shower
• Master bedroom - king sized bed, flat screen television and private lanai
• Private bathroom with private bath
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access (even at the pool)
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Heated swimming pool and community hot tub
• Two lighted tennis courts
• BBQ's with picnic area
• Located on the Kaanapali Royal golf course
• Free transportation within Kaanapali Resort and between Kaanapali and Lahaina
• Gated tropical community
• All units are non-smoking
• Stairs Only - No Elevators
Facilities Fee due at registration - $154 flat rate parking due at check in - on site check in at the resort to obtain parking pass. One car allowed.
Packing for your Kaanapali vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Kaanapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Kaanapali Royal and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Kaanapali Royal's amenities and its location to golf courses, beaches, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Kaanapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary Green trolley back to Kaanapali Royal. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-074-101-7088-01/TA-074-101-7088-01
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM, WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF, WHALE WATCHING*, ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS, AND FREE BEACH CHAIR & UMBRELLA RENTALS!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Mahalo Sandra for the review of Kaanapali Royal Q-301. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your location, the amazing view, and the amenities. We hope to welcome you back again! Mahalo iTrip Vacations Maui Team.
Mahalo Jeff for the detailed review of Kaanapali Royal 2 BD / 2 BA - Unit Q-301. We are so glad the condo worked well for your family and that you enjoyed the location and the amenities. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Mahalo John for the review of Kaanapali Royal 2 BD / 2 BA - Unit Q-301. We are so glad the condo met your needs and we appreciate the recommendation. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)