|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
Ka'anapali Royal E-302 --- Located in the heart of Ka'anapali directly on the Ka'anapali Golf course and easy walking distance to the beaches, restaurants and shopping of Ka'anapali, Ka'anapali Royal E-302 is a spacious two-story townhouse style floor plan with over 1,400 square feet of living space --- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Includes everything needed to create an unforgettable Maui vacation. Sleeps six comfortably.
FEATURES OF E-302 AND SLEEPING CONFIGURATION:
First Floor Living Space
• Spacious living room beautifully furnished with tropical island décor
• Large Lanai with outdoor dining overlooking the Ka'anapali Golf Course and the Pacific
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything needed for a home cooked meal
• Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and has seating for six (6) people
• Main floor bedroom - queen sized bed, twin sized trundle bed, flat screen television
• Desk area in main floor bedroom just in case you have to work on vacation
• Main floor bathroom with walk-in shower
• Master bedroom - Vaulted ceilings, king sized bed, flat screen television
• Private bathroom with large, tiled shower
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access (even at the pool)
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Heated swimming pool and community hot tub
• Two lighted multi tennis, pickleball courts
• BBQ's with picnic area
• Located on the Ka'anapali Royal golf course
• Free transportation within Ka'anapali Resort and between Ka'anapali and Lahaina
• Gated tropical community
• All units are non-smoking
• Stairs Only - No Elevators
• $154 flat rate parking due at check in - on site check in at the resort to obtain parking pass. One car allowed.
Packing for your Ka'anapali vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Ka'anapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Ka'anapali Royal and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Ka'anapali Royal's amenities and its location to golf courses, beaches, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Ka'anapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary green trolley back to Kaanapali Royal. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE -003-866-2144-01 and TA- 003-866-2144-01
Parcel Number: 440080230034
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM, WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF, WHALE WATCHING*, ELECTRIC BIKE RENTALS, AND FREE BEACH CHAIR & UMBRELLA RENTALS!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Mahalo Shana for the review of Ka'anapali Royal - Unit E302. How wonderful that you enjoyed and your journey to Maui. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui (Ohana)
Mahalo Darren for the review of Kaanapali Royal E-302. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, including the location and convenient shops nearby. We can't wait to welcome you back again soon! Mahalo iTrip Vacations Maui Team.