Ka'anapali Royal E-302 --- Located in the heart of Ka'anapali directly on the Ka'anapali Golf course and easy walking distance to the beaches, restaurants and shopping of Ka'anapali, Ka'anapali Royal E-302 is a spacious two-story townhouse style floor plan with over 1,400 square feet of living space --- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Includes everything needed to create an unforgettable Maui vacation. Sleeps six comfortably.
FEATURES OF E-302 AND SLEEPING CONFIGURATION:
First Floor Living Space
• Spacious living room beautifully furnished with tropical island décor
• Large Lanai with outdoor dining overlooking the Ka'anapali Golf Course and the Pacific
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything needed for a home cooked meal
• Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and has seating for six (6) people
• Main floor bedroom - queen sized bed, twin sized trundle bed, flat screen television
• Desk area in main floor bedroom just in case you have to work on vacation
• Main floor bathroom with walk-in shower
• Master bedroom - Vaulted ceilings, king sized bed, flat screen television
• Private bathroom with large, tiled shower
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access (even at the pool)
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Heated swimming pool and community hot tub
• Two lighted multi tennis, pickleball courts
• BBQ's with picnic area
• Located on the Ka'anapali Royal golf course
• Free transportation within Ka'anapali Resort and between Ka'anapali and Lahaina
• Gated tropical community
• All units are non-smoking
• Stairs Only - No Elevators
• $154 flat rate parking due at check in - on site check in at the resort to obtain parking pass. One car allowed.
Packing for your Ka'anapali vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Ka'anapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Ka'anapali Royal and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Ka'anapali Royal's amenities and its location to golf courses, beaches, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Ka'anapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary green trolley back to Kaanapali Royal. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-003_866_2144-01 and TA-003_866_2144-01
Parcel Number: 4400_80230034
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes a starter set of toilet paper and facial tissue in each bathroom, and paper towels and garbage bags in the kitchen, as well as starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher pods, laundry pods, kitchen cleaning wipes, hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.