Across the street from North Ka'anapali Beach, is the lush tropical and beautifully maintained Plantation Resort.
Situated on over 10 acres, #12 is a large upgraded two bedroom / one and a half bath condominium with panoramic golf course and ocean views. Plus, it's just short drive or 10-15 minute walk to Airport Beach on Ka'anapali Beach.
Ka'anapali Plantation #12 features:
• Spacious Ground floor condominium on the 13th fairway of Ka'anapali's North Course
• Lanai for BBQ's, sunsets and whale watching
• Both air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Dining - seating for four (4) people on the lanai with counter seating for three (3) people
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything needed to entertain
• Master Bedroom - King sized bed, flat screen television and air conditioning
• Master Bathroom with large walk in shower
• Second Bedroom - twin beds, flat screen television, air conditioning and ocean views
• Second Bathroom with shower
• Queen-size sleeper sofa new in 2023
Features of the Resort
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Complimentary parking
• Swimming pool
• Tennis courts
• Outdoor kitchen and cabana
• Lush tropical community
• All units are non-smoking
**Please note this property consists of mostly full-time residents and they appreciate that it be kept a very quiet & tranquil community and party groups are not appreciated.
Packing for your Maui vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Location! Location! Location! Ideally situated on the 13th fairway of Ka'anapali's North Course, Ka'anapali Plantation is across from North Ka'anapali Beach and near Whaler's Village. With Lahaina to the south and Kapalua to the north, you will find some of the best beaches, dining, shopping, golf and water activities to be found in all of Hawaii.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-067_247_4112-01 and TA-067_247_4112-01.
Parcel Number: 4400_60160012
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
Pickups at Aston Kaanapali Shores, Honua Kai Resort, Royal Lahaina Resort, Kaanapali Beach Hotel, Marriott's Maui Ocean Club, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort, and Outlets of Maui.
From the Outlets of Maui, which is oceanfront on Front Street at the north end of Lahaina town, you can walk or taxi/Uber anywhere in Lahaina for the day.
No pet of any kind is permitted.