|Bedroom 1 King|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
Aina Nalu Resort J - 105
Enjoy the tranquility and charm of this air conditioned first floor 1 bedroom / 1 bath Aina Nalu condominium in the heart of Lahaina Town. You will be greeted to this 9 acre island oasis by the lushly landscaped and finely manicured grounds. It's the ideal location for those who want to explore the island of Maui - walk to restaurants, shopping, the harbor and beach. Catch the Maui bus for anywhere else on the island - you don't even need a car.
Features of J 105:
* Main living area decorated in island theme - queen sofa/sleeper
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in living room and bedroom
* Dining table for two and extra counter seating for two
* Master bedroom with king size bed
* Large walk in shower
* Flat screen televisions in each room
* Fully equipped kitchen - refrigerator, stove top, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, blender
* All of the dinnerware, cutlery, and accompaniments to allow entertaining or meal preparation
* Washer and dryer in the condominium
* WiFi provided complimentary in the condo and throughout the complex
* Excellent location - 9 acre oasis in Lahaina town
* Easy walk to shops, dining and harbor
* Two pools including one large Balinese saltwater infinity pool
* One hot tub
* Five barbecues are also found throughout the resort
* Spacious covered pavilion for gatherings - plenty of seating with TV
* Ice Machine
* Smoking is allowed only in special designated areas
* Onsite parking - $20 per day available for purchase at the resort's front desk
Packing for Aina Nalu is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryers in all bathrooms, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including: paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Aina Nalu is truly an oasis within the famous and historic 19th century whaling town of Lahaina. You are a short walk to anywhere in this charming town including the beach with fine snorkeling, surfing and paddle boarding. In addition to its historical landmarks, modern day Lahaina boasts some of the best art galleries, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife on the entire island. You will enjoy a plentiful number of eateries ranging from casual to fine dining over a full variety of cuisines. Lahaina is the west side’s main harbor town and provides a point of embarkation for numerous excursions and ocean activities. A few minute drive to the north brings you to the famed towns of Ka’anapali and Kapalua which both have world class golf courses, beaches, and compete with Lahaina for some of the island’s best dining experiences. Our dedicated concierge will be happy to make and confirm prior to your arrival any activities and reservations you may desire during your stay with us.
Department of Taxation: GE-054-461-2864-01 and TA-054-461-2864-01
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Mahalo for the review of Aina Nalu Resort J-105 - Lahaina. We are pleased you enjoyed "everything else" (the parking fee is set by the resort) and we welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)