Aina Nalu D-108
Aina Nalu D-108 - Spring Openings!
Aina Nalu Resort D-108
AS GOOD AS IT GETS IN LAHAINA - Relax and enjoy all that Maui has to offer in this Aina Nalu Resort ground floor 2 bedroom/2 bath condominium which comfortably accommodates up to five people. D-108 opens to the tropical and beautiful garden landscape of Aina Nalu's 9-acre oasis - only a few minutes’ walk to historic Front Street with convenient access to beaches, restaurants and retail shops.
Aina Nalu Resort's D-108 features:
* Open concept floor plan with spacious living room tastefully decorated in casual island decor
* Master bedroom - king size bed - adjoins to one of two full bathrooms with beautiful stone walk-in showers
* Second Bedroom - queen size bed
* Smart TVs in living room and guest bedroom. Flat Screen TV in master bedroom.
* Queen sized sofa bed in living room for extra person
* Fully stocked kitchen with all the essentials to prepare meals at home
* Newly upgraded full sized appliances including full sized refrigerator
* Wonderful island breeze plus air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Complimentary Wi-Fi in condo and throughout the Resort
* Stackable Washer/dryer in the condominium
* Excellent location - beautifully landscaped grounds in the heart of Lahaina Town.
* Easy walk to beach, shops, dining and harbor
* Two pools including one large Balinese saltwater infinity pool
* One hot tub
* Five barbecues located throughout the resort
* Large covered pavilion for gatherings - plenty of seating
* Ice Machine
* Smoking is allowed only in special designated areas
* Onsite parking - $20 per day available for purchase at the resort's front desk (or free street parking)
Packing for Aina Nalu D-108 is easy as there are 4 beach chairs, beach umbrella, beach toys, beach towels and ice chest for you to use and take to the beach. Plus, we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
If comfort, convenience, and location are important to you for your upcoming Maui escape, it is unlikely that you will beat this wonderfully comfortable and well situated unit.
Aina Nalu is truly an oasis within the famous and historic 19th century whaling town of Lahaina. You are a short walk to anywhere in this charming town including the beach with fine snorkeling, surfing and paddle boarding. In addition to its historical landmarks, modern day Lahaina boasts some of the best art galleries, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife on the entire island. Lahaina is the west side’s main harbor town and provides a point of embarkation for numerous excursions and ocean activities.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE 050-912-0512-01 and TA 050-912-0512-01
Parcel Number: 460110080003
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
It is just a 5 minute walk to the beach at "505" and a 5 minute drive to "Baby Beach," both of which are great for young children! Also from Aina Nalu you are only a 2 minute walk to public transit. To the North, Ka'anapali is a 10 min dive - pay to park there to enjoy the beach. There are a lot of public beaches to the south.
If you will be parking on-site, you will need to pay for a parking pass at the front desk ($20/day) and keep it in your car for the duration of your stay. There is some street parking available at no charge; however, please do not leave valuables in your car. If you'd like to avoid the parking fee, we encourage guests to try the free street parking and if it proves difficult, then pay for the remainder of the stay. The front desk requires that you pay for the full remainder of your stay (you're not able to pay for one night and not the next).
No pet of any kind is permitted.