|BR 2 Bunk Full|
Welcome to The Retreat @ The Island on Lake Travis!
Spacious 2/2 gives you your own space while vacationing with your family! This comfortable home is well stocked with everything you need for your time away from the daily grind. Whether your idea of a good time is relaxing by one of the outdoor pools, doing laps in the indoor pool, working out in the state-of-the-art gym or even taking on your partner in a game of tennis, The Island has you covered! Be sure to take your phone with you on your evening strolls around the island – you’re in store for some great photo ops with the local wildlife.
This is your chance to experience all The Island has to offer while still managing to find your own quiet place away from it all. Your balcony is complete with comfortable seating and a propane grill to prepare your fresh catch of the day!
++++++++ ABOUT THE SPACE ++++++++
- Master offers King Bed + en-suite master bath, and access to private patio
- Large soaker tub plus separate walk-in shower in Master bathroom
- Full-over-full Bunk beds in 2nd bedroom
- Queen-size sleeper-sofa
- 2nd Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Well-equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, new appliances offers all you will need during your stay
- Table-seating for 3, plus bar seating for 4 additional
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer in unit
- 2 doors (one from living-room, one from Master bedroom,) leading to private patio with tree-top views
- Covered parking
The Island on Lake Travis is a resort-style gated community located on the North Shore of Lake Travis. Once you're here, you won't want (or need) to leave!
++++++++ AMENITIES INCLUDE ++++++++
- On-site Spa, offering Facials, Massages, Manicures and more (limited / seasonal hours)
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- On-site Gym/Fitness center
- Tennis Courts
- Picnic Areas
- On-site Restaurant (seasonal hours)
- Two outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi's overlooking beautiful Lake Travis
- Peaceful coves for swimming
- Docks for fishing
- and more...
While The Island offers plenty to keep you entertained, if you're interested in exploring, you'll have plenty of options!
++++++++ NEARBY ATTRACTIONS ++++++++
- 3 miles to Lago Vista Golf Course
- 7 miles to Viking Ship Kayak Rentals
- 20 miles to Spicewood for wine tasting
- 20 miles to Marble Falls for wine tasting
- 22 miles to Sandy Creek Park
- 25 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- 25 miles to Waterloo Adventures (water park)
- 25 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
- 25 miles to The Oasis Texas Brewing Company
- 29 miles to Mansfield Dam Park
- 40 miles to Austin for a day of shopping, dining and people watching
Now is a great time to book your weekend getaway and treat yourself to a 5-star experience. Come recharge, because as we all know, LIFE IS BETTER AT THE LAKE!
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking extra care to disinfect frequently-touched surfaces between reservations, including doorknobs, light switches, countertops, air vents, remote controls, window sills & handles, hairdryers, railings, appliances (and more) so you can rest easy. Be sure to ask about extended stay and 1st-responder discounts!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. The owners of this home have animal allergies and for their health, this home is kept animal-free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (6) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Marnie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay!
Hi Lance, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad your family enjoyed your stay at The Retreat. We will certainly share your feedback about the TV in the master with the owner, so thank you for sharing! Safe travels, Amy with iTrip
Hi Lori, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. During the summer months with people checking in and out on the same day, we are forced to follow check-in / out times in order to give our cleaners enough time to clean, sanitize & disinfect between guests.
Hi Toni, Thanks for leaving this review - I couldn't agree more about the patio... definitely hard to have any cares when you're kicked back enjoying the view! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Megan, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad your girls trip was a success, and that you enjoyed the Condo! Come back any time, we'd love to have you as our guests again in the future. Safe travels, Amy
Hi Rosie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad your family enjoyed the condo (not to mention all of the wildlife). We'll look forward to having you as our guest in the future.
Hi Nick, It was great having you as our guest and we appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Definitely agree that the patio is one of the best spots to unwind!
Hi Wes, Glad your family enjoyed your stay at the Condo and hope you made it home safely.
Connie, Thank you for leaving such a thoughtful review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Island. We look forward to having you back as our guest soon! Thanks again, Amy
Hi Virginia, Thank you for this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back any time. It was a pleasure having you as our guest.