|Livingroom Sofa Queen|
Treat yourself to this newly remodeled 1-BR condo with large Wrap-around Balcony, Exquisite finishes throughout, and New EVERYTHING! Monthly rentals welcome during winter-months. This is an end-unit with very little foot-traffic so offers privacy that other units do not.
ABOUT THE HOME...
- King Bed with full bath (Soaker Tub and Separate Shower)
- Work Desk
- Flat-screen, wall-mounted smart TV
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Large, flat-screen smart TV
- Lift-top coffee table (perfect spot for working on laptop while watching TV)
- Nice views of Lake Travis
- Guest half-bathroom
- All new appliances
- Lots of counter space
- fully stocked with everything needed for home-cooked meals
- Washer & Dryer
- dining table with seating for 4
- large window with view
- door opens to large wrap-around patio and outside seating
ABOUT THE ISLAND...
- 2 outdoor swimming pools with hot-tubs
- 1 indoor swimming pool with hot-tub and dry-sauna
- on-Site restaurant (seasonal hours)
- on-site tennis courts
- on-site workout facility
- 3 picnic areas with BBQ pits
With so many great amenities, The Island has everything you'll need for a weekend getaway but if you need more, there are plenty of things to do nearby, including:
- water craft rentals
- day trips to Austin, Wineries, Shopping, etc... (just 45 minutes away!)
Be sure to ask about current specials and discounted rates for extended stays.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the continued concerns around the pandemic, if there are certain amenities that are important to you or will play a factor in your decision to book this condo, we recommend verifying that amenities are open (i.e., indoor pool, exercise room, restaurant, etc) prior to your reservaiton.
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames in home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. The owners of this home have animal allergies and for their health, this home is kept animal-free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (4) at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
HI Peggy, It was so nice having you as our guest again this year - we just wish the amenities would have opened up earlier on during your stay - the hard freeze really did a number on some of the amenities! We hope you have a safe trip home and we'll look forward to (hopefully) having you as our guest again next year! Safe travels, Amy with iTrip
Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Oasis Retreat and we'll hope to have you back as our guest again in the future. Safe travels, Amy
Hi Eric, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Oasis Retreat! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Safe travels, Amy
Hi Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the oasis retreat. We would love to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Brad, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at The Oasis Regreat and appreciate the feedback. We do agree that the way the complex has laid out the parking garages is a bit confusing. We will work on adding some instructions into the welcome information. Thanks again, Amy with iTrip
Hi Tim, Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. We are glad you are enjoying your stay at the condo. Please be sure to let us know if you need anything at all during your stay! Thanks again -Amy
Hi Peggy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you are enjoying your stay at the Oasis Retreat - please let us know if you need anything at all during your stay with us! Thanks Again, -Amy
Sheila, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We do regret that there were issues with the heat and cable during your stay. The heat was an easy fix (tripped breaker) that was remedied within an hour. Unfortunately, the issue with the cable was not isolated to the unit you were staying in, but rather the entire condominium community so it was not something that we were able to address ourselves. We will be sure to get pest control out to the condo ASAP. We try to coordinate treatment with the neighbors so we're not just sending the bugs to other units. Thank you for letting us know. Glad you enjoyed your stay, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Marge, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. It has been wonderful having you as our guest and we are so glad to hear that you will be back... We'd love to have you as our guest any time you can sneak away! Thanks Again, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Padraic, So glad to hear your family enjoyed your stay at the condo. Thank you for being such great guests and for taking the time to leave this review - please come back any time! Hope you made it home safely, -Amy with iTirp
Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Oasis Retreat! Please plan on coming back after your deployment - we would love to have you as our guest in the future! Thank you for your service, - Amy with iTrip
Dom, We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Oasis Retreat and appreciate that you took the time to leave this review. The place is absolutely lovely during the summer so be sure to book direct on your next trip! Thanks again and we look forward to having you back, -Amy with iTrip
Hi Beverly, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and we are glad you enjoyed the condo. We will most certainly pass the feedback along to the owners about mattress topper, as we are always looking for ways to elevate the guest experience! Be sure to come back during the summer when you'll be able to enjoy the pools. Hope to have you back soon, -Amy with iTrip