|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Twin (2)|
|Upstairs Living room Sofa Queen|
SUMMER SPECIAL - STAY 6 NIGHTS, GET THE 7TH FREE!
This serene Hill Country Retreat on the Golf Course is truly A nature lover's paradise! Close to Lake Travis, Boat Ramps, Parks, Picnic Areas, Lake fishing from the shores, Swimming, Golf Courses and more!
We offer extended-stay discounts so this would be the perfect place for someone looking to escape the East-Coast winters, those who are traveling for work, or relocating to the area.
This beautiful home will comfortably accommodate 4 guests (6 if two people are comfortable sleeping on a pull-out sleeper sofa) and backs up to the acclaimed Lago Vista Golf Course! This property is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life, as the city of Lago Vista and its surrounding areas offer: gorgeous wildlife and breathtaking views.
++++++++++ ABOUT THE HOME ++++++++++
- 2 bedrooms, Queen in the 1st bedroom, twin beds in 2nd bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- private upstairs balcony with stunning views of the course and the occasional visiting wildlife!
- An outdoor patio with seating for your own personal 19th hole!
- 2 spacious living areas with numerous sofas (one being a sleeper sofa that can fit two, if needed)
- 55 inch flat screen smart tv
- fireplace (for decorative purposes only, please no fires!)
- full kitchen
- A formal dining room that’s great for family dinners
- Wifi access
- Full size washer and dryer
Nestled in the heart of Texas Hill Country, this home away from home it is in close proximity to anything you might need and while you are here, you will enjoy access to the Lago Vista Parks and Facilities.
++++++++++ LOCAL ATTRACTIONS ++++++++++
- 3 Parks within 2.5 miles of Home offering playgrounds, beaches, pavilions, swimming areas, city pool, boat ramps and fishing areas
- Marina Park offers the Closest Boat Ramp and is 1 mile from the home
- Bark K Park offers Tennis Courts, Swimming and Boat Ramp and is 2.5 miles from the home
- Arrowhead Park offers a 9-hole Disc Golf Course and is 1.5 miles from the home
- Short drive to Arkansas Bend Park & Singleton Bend Park - both public parks with boat ramps
- Latte Vista Cafe & Coffee Shop
- Lowe's Market (Grocery Store)
- Flat Creek Winery is 13 miles from home and offers some great wine-tasting
- The Domain, with some of the best shopping around, is a short 30 miles away (consider taking the metro-rail!)
- Sweet Berry Farms, in Marble Falls, is a short 30-mile ride
This Lago Vista Golf Course property will provide you with everything you are looking for in your vacation rental- the serenity of the country as well as access to the amenities of Austin. While you are here, you will enjoy access to private boat ramps, as well as private parks, including Bar K which offers boating, swimming and fishing!
PLEASE NOTE: Based on the on-going Pandemic, many local areas parks are closed, or have limited access so please be sure to check current status before making your reservaiton if park-access is important to you and your group.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings
- No Open Flames inside the home
- No more than 2 small dogs allowed (45lbs), with non-refundable pet fee. NO CATS
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in if reservation occurs within 48 hours of arrival date
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy at any point during your stay. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
Hi Randy, We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.
Hi Wayne, we truly appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We'd love to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Safe travels, Amy
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - the back porch is definitely the place to be if you're looking for wildlife! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Cole, Thanks so much for being such wonderful guests - it was a pleasure having your family stay at the house and we truly appreciate the care and attention you gave it while staying! Glad you were able to find a place to call home and again, appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. Best of luck, -Amy with iTrip