|2nd Bedroom Queen|
|3rd bedroom Queen|
|Living Room Bunk Full|
Welcome to AQUA VILLA! This beautiful, newly renovated 3rd-floor condo has everything you'll need for a weekend getaway (or longer-stay)! This is a 3BR, 2.5 BA with BONUS ROOM and has a private patio perfect for relaxing after a long day, or enjoying that first cup of coffee!
++++++++ ABOUT THE SPACE ++++++++
- Master offers King Bed + en-suite master bath, and access to private patio
- Master Bath includes soaker tub plus separate walk-in shower
- Queen-size bed in 2nd bedroom
- Queen-size bed in 3rd bedroom
- Full Futon & Bunk in Bonus Room
- 2nd Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Well-equipped kitchen with new appliances
- Dining table with bench
- Free WiFi
- Smart TVs
- No Washer/Dryer in unit, but there are laundry facilities onsite
- 2 doors (one from living-room, one from Master bedroom,) leading to private 3rd-floor patio with beautiful views
- Covered parking
- free access to private boat ramp and trailer parking
The Island on Lake Travis is a resort-style gated community located on the North Shore of Lake Travis. Once you're here, you won't want (or need) to leave!
++++++++ AMENITIES INCLUDE ++++++++
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- On-site Gym/Fitness center
- Tennis Courts
- Picnic Areas
- On-site Restaurant (seasonal hours)
- Two outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi's overlooking beautiful Lake Travis
- Peaceful coves for swimming
- Docks for fishing
- and more...
While The Island offers plenty to keep you entertained, if you're interested in exploring, you'll have plenty of options!
++++++++ NEARBY ATTRACTIONS ++++++++
- 3 miles to Lago Vista Golf Course
- 7 miles to Viking Ship Kayak Rentals
- 22 miles to Sandy Creek Park
- 25 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- 25 miles to Waterloo Adventures (water park)
- 25 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
- 25 miles to The Oasis Texas Brewing Company
- 29 miles to Mansfield Dam Park
- 30 miles to Marble Falls for wine tasting
- 40 miles to Austin for a day of shopping, dining and people watching
- 45 miles to Spicewood for wine tasting
Now is a great time to book your weekend getaway and treat yourself to a 5-star experience. Come recharge, because as we all know, LIFE IS BETTER AT THE LAKE!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the continued concerns around the pandemic, if there are certain amenities that are important to you or will play a factor in your decision to book this condo, we recommend verifying that amenities are open (i.e., indoor pool, exercise room, restaurant, etc) prior to your reservaiton.
- Non-smoking residence
- No Open Flames inside the home
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. The owners of this home have animal allergies and for their health, this home is kept animal-free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi CJ, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Villa and will hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Safe Travels, Amy
Hi Landon, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Regarding check-in / out times: this has been a very busy summer with guests checking in and out daily. It is important for our cleaners to have ample time to appropriate clean and sanitize the condo between guests which is why we were unable to extend a late check-out. Safe travels, Amy
Hi Jasbir, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and offer feedback on the bathroom door - we will certainly share this with the owner! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and will hope to have you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy
Hi Brandon, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad your family enjoyed your stay at Aqua Villa and we'll look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again, Amy with iTrip
Hi Gracy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review - we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Villa and we will look forward to having your as our guest again in the future. Thanks again, Amy
HI Jen, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are glad you enjoyed your stay at Aqua Villa and will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Safe travels, Amy