|2nd BR Queen|
Welcome to A Great Escape Villa! Make this your 'home away from home' this winter and be sure to ask about extended-stay discounts for Winter-Texans.
++++++++ ABOUT THE SPACE ++++++++
- Master offers King Bed + en-suite master bath, and access to private patio with stunning views of Lake Travis
- Luxurious soaker tub plus separate walk-in shower in Master bathroom
- Queen-size Bed in 2nd bedroom
- 2nd Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Well-equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and everything you'll need for your stay
- Table-seating for 6, plus bar seating for 4
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer in unit
- 2 doors (one from living-room, one from Master bedroom) leading to private patio with breath-taking views of Lake Travis
- Covered parking - 2 designated spaces
The Island on Lake Travis is a resort-style gated community located on the North Shore of Lake Travis. Once you're here, you won't want (or need) to leave!
++++++++ AMENITIES INCLUDE ++++++++
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- On-site Gym/Fitness center
- Tennis Courts
- Picnic Areas with charcoal grills
- On-site Restaurant (seasonal hours)
- Two outdoor swimming pools with Jacuzzi's overlooking beautiful Lake Travis
- Peaceful coves for swimming
- Docks for fishing
- and more...
While The Island offers plenty to keep you entertained, if you're interested in exploring, you'll have plenty of options!
++++++++ NEARBY ATTRACTIONS ++++++++
- 3 miles to Lago Vista Golf Course
- 7 miles to Viking Ship Kayak Rentals
- 20 miles to Spicewood for wine tasting
- 20 miles to Marble Falls for wine tasting
- 22 miles to Sandy Creek Park
- 25 miles to Lake Travis Zipline Adventures
- 25 miles to Waterloo Adventures (water park)
- 25 miles to Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark
- 25 miles to The Oasis Texas Brewing Company
- 29 miles to Mansfield Dam Park
- 40 miles to Austin for a day of shopping, dining and people watching
Now is a great time to book your weekend getaway and treat yourself to a 5-star experience. Come recharge, because as we all know, LIFE IS BETTER AT THE LAKE!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the continued concerns around the pandemic, if there are certain amenities that are important to you or will play a factor in your decision to book this condo, we recommend verifying that amenities are open (i.e., indoor pool, exercise room, restaurant, etc) prior to your reservaiton.
- Non-smoking residence
- Absolutely No Open Flames inside the home
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- Pets are strictly prohibited. "No pets" policy must be observed. The owner of this home has animal allergies and for their health, this home is kept animal-free. We are unable to host emotional support animals or pets and appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance
Hi Tracy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this very thoughtful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your sta at A Great Escape and we'd love to have you back as our guest this summer! Thanks again and happy holidays, Amy
Hi Terry, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at A Great Escape and could not agree more about the spectacular view! Hope to have you back as our guest in the future, Amy
Hi Cristina, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at A Great Escape! Looking forward to having you back as our guest in the future! Amy
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and could not agree more about the spectacular views this condo offers! Thanks again, Amy