SUMMER SPECIAL - STAY 6 NIGHTS, GET THE 7TH FREE!
This serene Hill Country Retreat on the Golf Course is truly A nature lover's paradise! Close to Lake Travis, Boat Ramps, Parks, Picnic Areas, Lake fishing from the shores, Swimming, Golf Courses and more!
We offer extended-stay discounts so this would be the perfect place for someone looking to escape the East-Coast winters, those who are traveling for work, or relocating to the area.
This beautiful home will comfortably accommodate 4 guests (6 if two people are comfortable sleeping on a pull-out sleeper sofa) and backs up to the acclaimed Lago Vista Golf Course! This property is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of your busy life, as the city of Lago Vista and its surrounding areas offer: gorgeous wildlife and breathtaking views.
++++++++++ ABOUT THE HOME ++++++++++
- 2 bedrooms, Queen in the 1st bedroom, twin beds in 2nd bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- private upstairs balcony with stunning views of the course and the occasional visiting wildlife!
- An outdoor patio with seating for your own personal 19th hole!
- 2 spacious living areas with numerous sofas (one being a sleeper sofa that can fit two, if needed)
- 55 inch flat screen smart tv
- fireplace (for decorative purposes only, please no fires!)
- full kitchen
- A formal dining room that’s great for family dinners
- Wifi access
- Full size washer and dryer
Nestled in the heart of Texas Hill Country, this home away from home it is in close proximity to anything you might need and while you are here, you will enjoy access to the Lago Vista Parks and Facilities.
++++++++++ LOCAL ATTRACTIONS ++++++++++
- 3 Parks within 2.5 miles of Home offering playgrounds, beaches, pavilions, swimming areas, city pool, boat ramps and fishing areas
- Marina Park offers the Closest Boat Ramp and is 1 mile from the home
- Bark K Park offers Tennis Courts, Swimming and Boat Ramp and is 2.5 miles from the home
- Arrowhead Park offers a 9-hole Disc Golf Course and is 1.5 miles from the home
- Latte Vista Cafe & Coffee Shop
- Lowe's Market (Grocery Store)
- Flat Creek Winery is 13 miles from home and offers some great wine-tasting
- The Domain, with some of the best shopping around, is a short 30 miles away (consider taking the metro-rail!)
- Sweet Berry Farms, in Marble Falls, is a short 30-mile ride
This Lago Vista Golf Course property will provide you with everything you are looking for in your vacation rental- the serenity of the country as well as access to the amenities of Austin. While you are here, you will enjoy access to private boat ramps, as well as private parks, including Bar K which offers boating, swimming and fishing!
Be sure to inquire about current promotion and discounted rates for extended stays!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Non-smoking residence
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- pets allowed with deposit
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!