**iTrip Vacations La Quinta/5 Star Vacation Rentals is continuing to maintain an enhanced cleaning protocol based on CDC standards, maintaining time between check-ins, and we have contact-less checkin.**
Welcome to our beautiful golf course home! (Dog-friendly)
Our home is perfect for golf enthusiasts or groups of friends looking for a relaxing vacation. With 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms, our house can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests. The house is on the private Mountain View Country Club course in La Quinta. The kitchen has everything you need to cook your favorite meals. We also have a spacious living room with a large flat-screen TV and comfortable seating.
The house is in a quiet neighborhood and just a short drive away from local restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
The backyard features a beautiful saltwater pool and spa, looking over the manicured fairway and perfect for relaxing after a long day on the golf course. The covered patio also has a built-in fireplace, a great way to enjoy the evening looking out at the star-lit desert night.
Social access (based on a monthly fee) to the private Mountain View golf course, tennis courts, and pickleball courts is a short walk away. And with social access, you will have clubhouse privileges, etc. This is by far one of the great finds for a vacation rental.
Enjoy the available golf cart that comes with the house!
Enjoy fresh lemons from one of the trees on the property. This is the perfect property for all of your vacation wants and desires!
The home is near downtown La Quinta with its quaint shopping and dining. It is also within walking distance of the Polo Grounds, where they have the Coachella Music Festivals, including Stagecoach.
- Great place to stay if you attend the world-famous Tennis Tournament in March of each year.
- Perfect place for the April Music Festivals as very close to the Polo Fields
- Things close by:
* Old Town La Quinta with many fun Zagat-rated restaurants and bars, and shops, including a workout club available for the guests
* Close to the Indian Wells Tennis Facility, where each March is home of the PNB Paribas Tennis Tournament, which is now one the biggest in the world of Tennis and features the top players from around the World
* Near to the La Quinta Arts Festival, which happens at the end of March and is considered to be one of the biggest outdoor arts festivals in America
* Short drive to the famous El Paseo shopping district in downtown Palm Desert with a large display of artwork along the street with many restaurants and shops
* The Living Desert Zoo
* Hiking and Biking Trails both on and off-road
* The Tram in Palm Springs, which takes you to the top peak of the mountains with an overlook of the entire Coachella Valley
* Over 120 golf courses throughout the valley
* Check-in After 4 PM/Checkout Before 10 AM
*Summer Air Conditioning Fee $20 per night from May 1 until Oct 31
*Cooler Weather Pool Heating Fee will be added based on a Meter Read at check-in and checkout. Please let us know if you wish to have the pool heated.
*Parking/Garage & Driveway - Up to 3 Cars Maximum
*We have a 30 Day Cancellation Policy
*Lead Tenant must be 25 years of age or older. (The tenant's guests may be younger as this is a family-friendly vacation rental).
*Absolutely no parties/events for this property