|Bedroom #1 King|
|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Queen|
|Bedroom #4 Bunk Combo|
A Wave From It All is how you will feel as you sit on the deck of this brand new duplex relaxing, enjoying a quiet neighborhood close to the ocean, and listening to the rolling waves. Yet, you are within minutes to the Fisher Aquarium, Britt's Donuts, and the town of Wilmington.
A Wave From It All is a brand new reverse plan Duplex with pristine furnishings, almost 2,000 square feet of space, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 baths. You will have room for the whole family for the perfect beach vacation.
In Addition, A Wave From It All offers all the important amenities! There is covered parking for 2 vehicles with enough room for 2 more, an elevator for easy access, large kitchen with all the tools to make a great meal, Smart TVs in all rooms, easy beach access, 2 decks for relaxing, new comfy beds, hot water on demand (tankless water heater), large outdoor shower, a quiet street and a spacious grilling area. A Wave From It All has everything you need to have a comfortable vacation at Kure Beach
Book soon, this new to the rental market property will not last. The Duplex next to A Wave From It All is also available for rental, if interested for a larger party contact property manager
Address: 309 S 4th Ave Unit A, Kure Beach, NC 28449
Townhome: 4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8 / 5 Beds / 1 Bunk Rooms / 1,830 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: Owner Suite, King bed, private full bathroom
*Bedroom 2: Queen bed, top floor
*Bedroom 3: Queen bed
*Bedroom 4: Bunk bed, bottom bunk is full sized, top bunk is twin
*King (1), Queen size Beds (2), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (1)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=HNLh996epnA
-Parking: 4 spots
-Beach Access: Short walk, 2 blocks away
-Microwave and Toaster
-AT&T fiber and Youtube TV streaming service
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
***NO SMOKING & NO PETS allowed at this property.
**Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* Manager and owner of the rental property are not responsible for citations received while staying at the property.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights there are FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the Carolina Beach boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day on the car ferry from Fort Fisher!
-Ocean Front Park in Kure Beach
- Home of the Wilmington Sharks Baseball Team
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a whole booklet and email we send out with recommendations on things to do and places to eat in the area!
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: http://www.pleasureislandnc.org
Priya, thank you for your thoughtful review. We are delighted to hear you were able to enjoy the cleanliness of the house, quiet beach, and communication with us. As a small, local family-owned business, we take pride in our communication skills to ensure your stay is a pleasant at possible. We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Rachel, thank you for your 5 star review of 'A Wave from it all'. We are glad to know you found the townhouse to be clean, spacious, and enjoyed the short walk too the beach. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your trip and hope you stay with us again in the future. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Thomas, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! We would love to have you back again anytime. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Laurie, we are glad you enjoyed your stay! I agree the location is great, kitchen is spacious, and there is plenty of room for everyone. We would love to have you back again. Thank you for supporting a local family business!
Patty, thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I agree the home is beautifully decorated, living area is very open, and the outdoor shower is very convenient! We would love to have you back again. Thank you for trippin with iTrip!
Jodi, we are so glad you enjoyed your weekend escape at "A Wave from it All". I agree the townhouse has everything you need, it is beautifully decorated, and very comfortable. The location is very ideal! We would love to have you back again anytime. Thank you for trippin with iTrip!