Enjoy your next vacation in this quaint 2 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhome located in the ever popular Encantada Resort, located only moments from the entrance of Walt Disney World,
This townhome is perfect for a weekend getaway or spending a week in town to enjoy the attractions.
The spacious open floor plan greets you with Florida Sunshine each day. This home is pet friendly. Please inquire with reservations regarding the required pet fees.
The First Floor or Main Area presents you with a large Living Area with a cheery red Sectional Sofa and other modern furniture to relax on. Watch your favorite shows or movies on the wall mounted Flat Screen TV.
Just outside is the fully screened and private Patio with Patio Seating. Backed up to a nature preserve, there are no rear neighbors to interrupt your enjoyment of the Stand Alone Hot Tub.
Preparing your meals and snacks in the complete Kitchen with all Major Appliances is a breeze. You have plenty of cabinet space, Granite Counters and all the kitchen gadgets you need to feel right at home.
Also downstairs, you will find a Hall Half Bathroom and a spacious laundry room with a Full Size Washer & Dryer for your convenience.
Upstairs are the sleeping accommodations and two full Bathrooms.
The Bedding and Bathroom Layout are as follows:
First Floor –
Shared Hall Half Bathroom
Second Floor –
Twin Bedroom w/Two Twin Beds, En-Suite Bathroom, Flat Screen TV and Walk In Closet
En-Suite Bathroom to Twin Room w/Walk In Shower
King Master Bedroom w/King Bed, En-Suite Bathroom, Flat Screen TV and Walk In Closet
En-Suite Bathroom to King Bedroom w/Walk In Shower
Other Amenities to Enjoy In This Home –
Contact Free Check In and Check Out – No Office to Visit
Free Cable Package
Tile Flooring Throughout Main Area and Bathrooms
> Accent Walls
Linen and Bedding Provided
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Cookware, Dinnerware and Utensils Provided
And much more!
Come see for yourself how much fun you can have on vacation while staying at Encantada Resort and in your own vacation space!
Guest Reviews -
Townhouse as advertised. Private and quiet. Nice amenities at resort. John F.
We had a pleasant stay lasting 8 nights. The accommodations were as advertised and as expected. We especially enjoyed the screened patio and hot tub. The main bedroom bedding was comfortable. The kitchen was well equipped. We would stay again if the need and opportunity arose. Dave L.
The unit if very comfortable and very close to everything. Would definitely stay here again. Karol G.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you find that your AC unit is not working properly, please make sure ALL doors and windows are closed. AC units will stop running when doors or windows are open.
Should the unit not return to normal cycling after doors and windows have been checked, or should you find the temperature too hot or cold for your preference, please phone our office during normal business hours, so we may assist you in a timely manner.
Please note that some of the larger homes have two AC units, one for upstairs and one for downstairs. Keeping those thermostats set on the same temperature will help to maintain a comfortable level throughout the home.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY SERVICE SHOULD ONLY BE CALLED IF THE TEMPERATURE IS OVER 80 DEGREES (F) OR BELOW 70 DEGREES (F) AND DOES NOT CHANGE AFTER ONE HOUR.
Late checkouts can be requested (and may or may not be granted) by calling our office.
Check Out Procedures
- Check all drawers, cabinets, closets and under the beds for any belongings. We do not have a lost and found and neither the management company nor the property owner are responsible for any items left in the home.
- Remove all trash from the home, place bagged rubbish in the provided bench, bin or dumpster. Please contact our office if there is more garbage than what can be placed in the bin. We will make arrangements for collection or provide you with an alternative disposal area. Excessive trash will cause an additional $50.00 disposal fee to be charged to your credit card.
- Make sure all dishes are placed in the dishwasher along with dishwasher detergent and the washing cycle has been started prior to your departure.
- If time permits, our housekeeping team appreciates a load of towels be placed in the washing machine and started prior to your departure.
- Fold down the comforters of each bed that has been used. Please do not remove any linens from the beds as an inventory of each item must be done by our cleaning staff.
- Take a moment to report any damages. We understand that accidents happen, but failure to report damages could result in your being charged for repair or replacement.
- Ensure all doors and windows are closed and locked.
- Turn off all lights, appliances and faucets.
- Place return all thermostats to 78 degrees during the summer and 68 degrees during winter.
- If your villa is equipped with an alarm system, please set the alarm with the provided code and lock the front door upon your final departure.
For valet bench trash collection, please ensure all trash is bagged prior to placing in the bench.
For some communities with condos and town homes, you must place your bagged trash in the area dumpsters.
During busy seasons and Holiday seasons, 4:00 p.m. Check In is not guaranteed. Early Check Ins or Late Check Outs cannot be granted.
Trash should be placed in closed Trash Bags before being put in the Trash Bin, DO NOT put household trash in Recycle Bin. Trash found in or around the home after check out will result in an additional charge
Home cooling - please keep the thermostat between 72 and 78 degrees. If the unit freezes due to low temp settings you will be charged a repair cost. If service calls are requested and nothing is found wrong you will be charged
POOL RULES - Use AT YOUR OWN RISK. No Lifeguard is on site, no unsupervised children, no swimming alone, no diving, no running, NO GLASS ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
Neither Premier Resort Properties nor the owner of this home shall be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or death that may occur from the use of this pool or home. Tampering with pool equipment will result in an additional fee charged to re set or repair equipment.
POOL HEATER INFORMATION –
Minimum (3) consecutive nights, 18-24 hours to heat, won't turn on if below 55 F, will only heat 10-15 degrees above ambient
DAMAGES – FAILURE TO REPORT DAMAGES CAN AND WILL RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES TO YOU
ALL OF OUR UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING AND WE DO NOT ALLOW PETS IN THE HOME.
If we find any items missing or broken after your checkout, you will incur a replacement charge.
Unclogging toilets or sinks will be charged at $150 or more. Any after hour non-emergency calls will be charged at the going rate.
Check Out time is promptly at 10:00 A.M. on your Departure Date.
Late checkout fees will be assessed
If home is left in poor condition and requires additional cleaning over the standard clean you will be charged an additional cleaning fee
Missing keys or fobs will be charged to you
Lock the Door Upon Exiting The Home
For LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES, FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, DIAL 911
For any questions or issues you may have during your stay please contact us through your booking channel.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 847-0086