Welcome to ... Maui Kamaole J-201!
Across the street from Kamaole Beach III, is the lush tropical and beautifully maintained resort of Maui Kamaole. Situated on over 20 acres, J-201 is a large upgraded two bedroom / two bath private corner location with beautiful garden views. Gorgeous Tommy Bahama furnishings with air conditioning in both bedrooms. This end unit floor plan is very bright with the additional kitchen and upstairs bedroom windows. This is the perfect spot for your Maui Vacation.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF J-201 AND SLEEPING CONFIGURATION:
First Floor Living Space
• Spacious living room beautifully furnished with Tommy Bahama décor and ceiling fans
• Indoor / Outdoor living space - lanai with comfortable and cozy high end furniture
• Queen sized sofa sleeper
• Dining area adjacent to the kitchen - seating for four (4) people with counter seating for three (3) people
• Fully equipped kitchen with all the everything needed to entertain
• Master Bedroom - queen sized bed, flat screen television and air conditioning
• Master Bathroom with tub / shower combination
Second Floor Loft
• Second bedroom - two full sized beds, flat screen television, air conditioning and private lanai
• Second bathroom - large with two sink areas and walk in shower
** PARKING - first night free / daily parking is $10 per day or $40 per week **
• Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
• In-unit washer/dryer
• Two swimming pools and hot tub
• Tennis courts
• Gas BBQ & picnic areas
• Path from resort to Kamaole Beach Park III - sandy beach, bbq's, playground and restrooms
• Lush tropical community
• All units are non-smoking
• Stairs Only - No Elevators
Packing for your Maui vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Location! Location! Location! Maui Kamaole is conveniently located in Kihei, on the boarder of Wailea, and is in close proximity to proximity to beaches, restaurants and shops - the perfect Maui vacation. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-130_603_5200-01 and TA-130_603_5200-01
Parcel Number 3900_40820141
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.