Red Hawk Lodge 2242 - River Run Keystone
Reduced Rates! 1 Min To Gondola! Great View! Year-Round Pool/Hot Tub, Primary King Bed, WiFi
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
YOUR RESERVATION DATES ARE THE DATES OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE.
THIS PROPERTY HAS SAFE CONTACT-FREE, SELF CHECK-IN. THERE IS NO FRONT DESK.
ENHANCED CLEANING PER CDC GUIDELINES
We Highly recommend AWD or 4WD drive vehicles during winter months.
Red Hawk Lodge - Keystone - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom / Sleeps 6 – RIVER RUN VILLAGE, Keystone, CO – Condo - 880 Sq. Ft.
One of closest buildings to Gondola in resort - 3 minute walk in the hub of River Run!
Occupancy: 6 People
Parking: 1 unassigned space in the garage. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs allowed.
Summit County Short-Term Rental Permit # 73957
This UNIQUE LAYOUT is larger than most River Run 2 bedrooms & features a dining nook, 2 full on-suite baths, + deck access directly from the master BR. Located only steps from the gondola & all the amenities of River Run Village. The perfect ski condo for ski or any other season! This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed.
PARKING: 1 unassigned space in the garage. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs allowed.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6): All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bath Tub/Shower
- Full-Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bath Tub/Shower (shared with the living area)
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
- Shared Bath Tub/Shower
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is on one level with access via elevator.
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen, living area with gas fireplace, dining area, balcony with close views of the slopes, gondola and surrounding mountains, meadow and Snake River, wide screen TV/Cable, WiFi, and games, full bath in hallway.
• Free High-Speed WiFi
• Closest Condos to gondola (3 minute walk; 200 yds.)
• Our linens and towels are professionally and hygienically laundered
• Condo is sanitized for your protection
• Complimentary toiletries (starter quantities)
• Ski Locker
• Heart of River Run: shopping, nightlife and restaurants
• Near the Ski School – ideal with kids
• Miner's Park Playground nearby
• Bike Paths
• Well-stocked kitchen
• Views of slopes and mountains
• Coin-Operated Laundry facilities on floor
• Reservation Required for Pool -Year-Round Access to Largest Heated Pool in Resort, water slide and 2 Hot Tubs. SAUNA, newly remodeled Fitness Room, Ski Locker, Grill Area, game room
• Propane Grill available; patio with fire pit NOTE: Social Distancing rules apply)
• Underground Heated Garage Parking (1 VEHICLE ONLY)
• Restaurants and Retail Located In Village Nearby
• Near Warren Station - Live Music and Children's Activities
• Hair Dryer
• We make it easy to stay with us! Go directly to building. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Near Bike Path that runs throughout Summit County
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort - short walk to gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin via US-6E - 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain via I-70W - 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge via Co-9S - 13.9 miles
*Vail via I-70W - 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets via US-6W - 14.0 miles
*Loveland via I-70E - 12.5 miles
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, firewood where applicable and hotel-quality towels and linens. We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
Property Manager/Property Management Company IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ASK FOR YOU TO WIRE MONEY.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County under penalty of fine. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense. If fines are levied, guest is liable for the full amount. We are not liable if guest requires paid overnight parking for extra or oversized vehicles.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Alida Savadski with Alida's Mountain Properties
Frequently Asked Questions
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 455-1015