MOST FLEXIBLE WORRY-FREE BOOKING - CANCELLATION POLICY WITH NO FEE
Enjoy peace of mind with flexible, no-fee trip changes and cancellations. You can reschedule your trip and receive 100% credit for a future stay or cancel at least 14 days before check-in and receive a refund.
THIS PROPERTY HAS CONTACT FREE, SELF CHECK-IN.
CLEANING PER CDC GUIDELINES.
NOTE: SHARED SPACES INCLUDING POOLS, HOT TUBS, FITNESS ROOMS, ETC. MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. IF LISTING HEADLINE INDICATES THE POOL OR CLUBHOUSE IS OPEN, THAT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY ORDER OF SUMMIT COUNTY. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR CURRENT STATUS. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR STATUS OF INDIVIDUAL PROPERTY AMENITY AVAILABILITY AT TIME OF STAY.
Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
Hidden River Lodge 5945 - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom / Sleeps 6 - Keystone, CO - Condo
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
Parking: 2 unassigned spaces in garage. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs allowed.
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Located in Hidden River Lodge nestled along the Snake River.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: One level accessible via exterior steps. The condo is on the first floor of the building. Elevator from the heated garage.
PARKING: 1 unassigned space in heated garage plus 1 unassigned space in a surface lot
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Bed (sleeps 2)
- Full En Suite Bath with tub/shower combination
Bed Room #2
- Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
Great Room includes a fully appointed kitchen, living room with gas fireplace, dining area, bath off the main area. The den has a 40-inch-wide screen TV/Cable and Free Wi-Fi.
• Free High-Speed Wifi
• 4-minute walk to lifts & Bunny Slope at Mountain House Base, The Last Lift Bar, food court, ski school
• Located between River Run Village and Lakeside Village less than 1 mile from restaurants, shopping, and many activities including skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, gondola rides, ice skating, paddle-boarding, fishing and More!
• Bike path runs by the Lodge and throughout the Resort and Summit County
• Keystone Conference Center is less than five minutes away
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Our linens and towels are professionally and hygienically laundered
• Condo is sanitized for your protection
• Complimentary toiletries (starter quantities)
• Patio and common deck views of the river and mountains
• 2 shared outdoor hot tubs and 2 shared gas grills on the common deck
• Heated garage - 1 assigned space. Surface lot - 1 unassigned space as available
• Coin-operated laundry room
• TV's with premium features
• Fitness Center
• Nearby playground and Kidtopia in River Run
• Ski locker
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code.
• Free shuttle to take you around Keystone (Stop is 0.3 miles)
• Minutes from all areas within Keystone, 5 other major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year-round
Keystone hosts multiple events throughout the year including the Keystone Wine Festival, Bluegrass and Beer Festival, Mardi Gras, Bettyfest, as well as street parties and parades. River Run Village always offers up a good time, and Keystone is very family friendly.
Property Distance to:
• Keystone Ski Resort, Walking distance to slopes / free shuttle (240 yds to Mountain House, 1/4 mile to River Run - Free Shuttle
• Arapahoe Basin - 5.5 miles
• Copper Mountain - 18.6 miles
• Breckenridge - 15.6 miles
• Vail - 38.1 miles
• Silverthorne Outlets - 9.2 miles
• Loveland - 12.9 miles
With an amazing location, Hidden River Lodge has outstanding views of the Snake River Valley and the Mountains and slopes. Listen to the river flowing past your condo.
Hidden River Lodge is the ideal family getaway, perfectly outfitted for time together and time alone. At 821 square feet, this condo offers beautiful views and a gas fireplace. Barbecue a feast on the community deck. Or just sit out on the deck overlooking the mountain and river and enjoy the Keystone calm.
Dropped right in the center of it all, Hidden River Lodge is just a free shuttle ride minutes away to the Keystone slopes at Mountain House Base, River Run or Keystone Village. What's more, we're just six miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in the fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June!
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will NOT be honored without an accompanying adult over the age of 25 staying in the unit. We require the renting member of the party to be at least 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking or vaping of any kind and no pets are allowed. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties or events allowed without prior written approval from management. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, firewood where applicable and hotel-quality towels and linens. We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST and will NEVER ask you to wire transfer money.
Summit County Short Term Rental Permit BCA-79713
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County under penalty of fine. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense. If fines are levied, guest is liable for the full amount.
We STRONGLY recommend protecting your trip by purchasing Travel Insurance. We will send links to doing so when you book.
Thank you for your 5-Star review of Hidden River Lodge 5945. We are glad you enjoyed the condo and your stay! Please visit us again. iTrip Vacations
Thank you, Scott, for your stay and great review of "Hidden River Lodge" in Keystone, CO! We are so glad to hear that you had such a great time and everyone was comfortable and had what they needed! We hope that you will come back to stay again soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, Anthony, for your stay and great review of "Hidden River Lodge" in Keystone, CO! We are thrilled to hear what a wonderful experience you and your family had in this beautiful place! So glad that all your needs were taken care of and we will pass along your compliments to the whole team! Thank you! We are looking forward to your next visit! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, Anthony, for your stay and review of "Hidden River Lodge" in Keystone, CO! Sounds like you had a great time here and we love that! Hope you will come back to see us for your next vaca! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Connie, Thanks so much fo0r your review of Hidden River Lodge 5945. So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, the weather was great, and maybe you caught some fish! We look forward to having you back on your next visit iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you for your stay and review of "Hidden River Lodge 5945-Keystone!" We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and the beautiful location and comfort! Hope to have you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team