Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
YOUR RESERVATION DATES ARE THE DATES OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE.
THIS PROPERTY HAS SAFE CONTACT-FREE, SELF CHECK-IN. THERE IS NO FRONT DESK.
ENHANCED CLEANING PER CDC GUIDELINES
We Highly recommend AWD or 4WD drive vehicles during winter months.
Hidden River Lodge 5945 - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom / Sleeps 6 - Keystone, CO - Condo - 821 Sq. Ft.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people.
Parking: 2 unassigned spaces in garage. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs allowed.
Summit County Short Term Rental Permit BCA-79713
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Located in Hidden River Lodge nestled along the Snake River.
PARKING: 1 unassigned space in heated garage plus 1 unassigned space in a surface lot.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6): All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Bed (sleeps 2)
- Full En Suite Bath with tub/shower combination
- Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
LAYOUT OF CONDO: One level accessible via exterior steps. The condo is on the first floor of the building. Elevator from the heated garage.
Great Room includes a fully appointed kitchen, living room with gas fireplace, dining area, bath off the main area. The den has a 40-inch-wide screen TV/Cable and Free Wi-Fi.
• Free High-Speed Wifi
• 4-minute walk to lifts & Bunny Slope at Mountain House Base, The Last Lift Bar, food court, ski school
• Located between River Run Village and Lakeside Village less than 1 mile from restaurants, shopping, and many activities including skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, gondola rides, ice skating, paddle-boarding, fishing and More!
• Bike path runs by the Lodge and throughout the Resort and Summit County
• Keystone Conference Center is less than five minutes away
• Well-stocked kitchen
• Drip Coffee Maker
• Our linens and towels are professionally and hygienically laundered
• Condo is sanitized for your protection
• Complimentary toiletries (starter quantities)
• Patio and common deck views of the river and mountains
• 2 shared outdoor hot tubs and 2 shared gas grills on the common deck
• Heated garage - 1 assigned space. Surface lot - 1 unassigned space as available
• Coin-operated laundry room
• TV's with premium features
• Fitness Center
• Nearby playground and Kidtopia in River Run
• Ski locker
• 5 championship golf courses, sailing, Gold Medal Fishing, and endless hiking and biking trails all within 30 minutes
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code.
• Free shuttle to take you around Keystone (Stop is 0.3 miles)
• Minutes from all areas within Keystone, 5 other major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year-round
Keystone hosts multiple events throughout the year including the Keystone Wine Festival, Bluegrass and Beer Festival, Mardi Gras, Bettyfest, as well as street parties and parades. River Run Village always offers up a good time, and Keystone is very family friendly.
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort - Walking distance to slopes / free shuttle (240 yds to Mountain House, 1/4 mile to River Run - Free Shuttle
*Arapahoe Basin - 5.5 miles
*Copper Mountain - 18.6 miles
*Breckenridge - 15.6 miles
*Vail - 38.1 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets - 9.2 miles
*Loveland - 12.9 miles
With an amazing location, Hidden River Lodge has outstanding views of the Snake River Valley and the Mountains and slopes. Listen to the river flowing past your condo.
Hidden River Lodge is the ideal family getaway, perfectly outfitted for time together and time alone. This condo offers beautiful views and a gas fireplace. Barbecue a feast on the community deck. Or just sit out on the deck overlooking the mountain and river and enjoy the Keystone calm.
Dropped right in the center of it all, Hidden River Lodge is just a free shuttle ride minutes away to the Keystone slopes at Mountain House Base, River Run or Keystone Village. What's more, we're just six miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in the fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June!
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will NOT be honored without an accompanying adult over the age of 25 staying in the unit. We require the renting member of the party to be at least 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking or vaping of any kind and no pets are allowed. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties or events allowed without prior written approval from management. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, firewood where applicable and hotel-quality towels and linens. We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
Payment by credit card only. We never ask for money via wire, check or other means.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County under penalty of fine. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense. If fines are levied, guest is liable for the full amount. We are not liable if guest requires paid overnight parking for extra or oversized vehicles.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 455-1015