Gateway Mountain Lodge 5029 - Keystone
Reduced Rates! Enjoy In-House Shopping & Dining While Staying Central to 7 World-Class Ski Resorts.
Our calendar is updated in real-time & our nightly rates are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
YOUR RESERVATION DATES ARE THE DATES OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE.
THIS PROPERTY HAS SAFE CONTACT-FREE, SELF CHECK-IN. THERE IS NO FRONT DESK.
ENHANCED CLEANING PER CDC GUIDELINES
We Highly recommend AWD or 4WD drive vehicles during winter months.
Gateway Mountain Lodge - Keystone - Studio / 1 Bathroom / Sleeps 4 – Keystone, CO – Condo - 444 Sq. Ft.
STR License #STR21-01414
5 minute walk to River Run! T2nd Floor with Elevator
Maximum Occupancy 4 people (as per License).
PARKING: 1 unassigned space in heated garage. Additional open lot parking as available. No boats, jet skis, trailers or RVs allowed
Summit County Short Term Rental Permit - Pending
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. 2nd floor condo.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps maximum of 4): All Beds Have High Thread Count Linens
- Queen Size Murphy (pull-down) Bed (sleeps 2)
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
- Twin Over twin Bunk Beds (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom - Shower/Tub combo:
Studio condo Includes a kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven and hot plate, living/eating area, window views, TV/Cable, WiFi, full bath with tub/shower combo.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is one level located on the 2nd Floor (Elevator)
There is no balcony at this condo.
• Free High-Speed WiFi
• 5 Minutes to River Run Village and 10 Minutes to the River Run Gondola
• Our linens and towels are professionally and hygienically laundered
• Condo is sanitized for your protection
• Complimentary toiletries (starter quantities)
• Ski Locker
• Near Heart of River Run: shopping, nightlife, and restaurants
• Near to the Ski School – ideal for kids
• Miner's Park Playground just to the south
• 5 championship golf courses, sailing, Gold Medal Fishing, and endless hiking and biking trails all within 30 minutes
• Kitchenette - Microwave, Toaster Oven and Hot Plate
• Hair Dryer
• Partial Mountain View
• Keystone Shuttle stops at Gateway during season
• Coin-Operated Laundry facilities
• Indoor year-round pool, hot tub with fitness room, Ski Locker, Propane Grill Area
• Underground Heated Unassigned Garage Parking 1 Vehicle
• We make it easy to stay with us! Pick up keycards at neighboring building lockbox.
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year-round
• #1 ranked ski resort for families in the U.S. as seen in USA Today, January 9, 2017
• The largest skiable terrain in all of Summit County with challenging terrain for all levels from beginner to expert
• Largest night skiing operation in Colorado
• A51 Terrain Park is one of the country’s best terrain parks with more than 60 acres and 100+ features
• Endless winter activities: Cross country skiing, snowshoeing, CAT skiing and tours, tubing, Kidtopia snow fort, snow biking
• Year-round recreation: fly fishing, white water rafting, sailing, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, horseback riding, summer tubing, Keystone Tennis Program and so much more
• Renown Keystone Science School and Summer Camp
• Two 18-hole, Championship golf courses: Keystone Ranch Golf Course and The River Golf Course
• Mountain Biking for all levels: downhill, bike park, single track and miles of paved bike paths
• Extensive year-round festival calendar
• Fine dining and one-of-a-kind dining experiences: Alpenglow Stube, Keystone Ranch, Ski Tip Lodge, Der Fondue Chessel, Dinner Sleigh Ride, and more
• Lake Dillon Reservoir is a short 5-mile ride with additional year-round recreational activities
• Largest outdoor Zamboni-maintained skating rink in North America
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort short walk to the gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin Via US-6E - 6 miles
*Copper Mountain Via I-70W - 17.0 miles
*Breckenridge Via Co-9S - 15 miles
*Vail Via I-70W - 37.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets Via US-6W - 12.0 miles
*Loveland Via I-70E - 13 miles
Near popular River Run Village which is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door. River Run, Keystone and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, firewood where applicable and hotel-quality towels and linens. We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
Property Manager/Property Management Company IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ASK FOR YOU TO WIRE MONEY.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.We do not provide laundry detergent due to allergies.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County under penalty of fine. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense. If fines are levied, guest is liable for the full amount. We are not liable if guest requires paid overnight parking for extra or oversized vehicles.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Michael Healy with Colorado Real Estate
Frequently Asked Questions
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (970) 455-1015