Finalist: 2016 Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
PLEASE NOTE: There is absolutely NO SMOKING of ANY KIND in this property or on the patio/deck/balcony.
Renter MUST be at least 25 years of age and be present during stay.
This property does NOT ALLOW PETS.
RED HAWK LODGE - Keystone - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom / Sleeps 6 – RIVER RUN VILLAGE, Keystone, CO – Condo
One of closest buildings to Gondola - 3 minute walk in the hub of River Run!
This UNIQUE LAYOUT is larger than most River Run 2 bedrooms & features a dining nook, 2 full on-suite baths, + deck access directly from the master BR. Located only steps from the gondola & all the amenities of River Run Village. The perfect ski condo for ski or any other season! This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is on one level with access via elevator.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bath Tub/Shower
- Full Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bath Tub/Shower (shared with living area)
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
- Shared Bath Tub/Shower
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen, living area with gas fireplace, dining area, balcony with close views of the slopes, gondola and surrounding mountains, meadow and Snake River, wide screen TV/Cable, WiFi, and games, full bath in hallway.
• Closest Condos to gondola (3 minute walk; 200 yds.)
• Ski Locker
• Heart of River Run: shopping, nightlife and restaurants
• Near the Ski School – ideal with kids
• Miner's Park Playground nearby
• Bike Paths
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Views of slopes and mountains
• Free WiFi
• FREE Golf, Biking, Paddle Boarding, Ski/Board Gear Rental, Sleigh Ride, Escape Room, Airport Shuttle Service (season dependent)
• Coin-Operated Laundry facilities on floor
• Year-Round Access to Largest Heated Pool in Resort, water slide and 2 Hot Tubs at Dakota Lodge. SAUNA, newly remodeled Fitness Room, Ski Locker, Grill Area
• Propane Grill available; patio with fire pit
• Underground Heated Garage Parking (1 VEHICLE ONLY)
• Restaurants and Retail Located In Village Nearby
• Near Warren Station - Live Music and Children's Activities
• Hair Dryer
• We make it easy to stay with us! Go directly to building. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Near Bike Path that runs throughout Summit County
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, - short walk to gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W - 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S - 13.9 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 46 minutes, 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6W - 14.0 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E - 12.5 miles
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door.
River Run, Keystone and neighboring towns host multiple festivals and events throughout the year. Summit County offers some of the most diverse terrain available in the world. Bundle up and enjoy world-class downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ice skating, tubing, sledding, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, dog sledding, festivals, hiking, fishing, local theater, concerts, outlet shopping, and more.
But by far, the best-kept secret in Summit County is that there's actually more to do in the summer than in the winter! Get out and enjoy golfing, fly fishing, biking, hiking, whitewater rafting, sailing, boating, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, tennis, swimming, hot air balloon rides, horseback riding, gold mine tours, scenic chairlift rides, outlet shopping, concerts, festivals, and jeep/ATV/Hummer tours, just to name a few.
The iTrip Vacations/Keystone Difference
iTrip Vacations/Keystone is proud to be a 100% local company. We know the Keystone and Summit County areas, we know vacation rentals, and we know vacation renters. Every stay strikes the ideal balance of personal and professional; blending the personal service of owner-managed rentals with the rigorous requirements of a professional management company.
Our promise: When you rent with us, you rent from Mat and Penni. From your initial inquiry to check-out – we're with you the entire way. You have our direct phone numbers and you have our attention. To us, you are a person, not a reservation number.
All photos, amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO BIKING, STAND-UP PADDLE BOARDING, ESCAPE ROOM, DOG SLED AND SLEIGH RIDES
CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
* Based on Seasonal Availability
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Alida Savidsky with Alida's Mountain Properties
Thank you, David for taking the time to write a review for "Red Hawk Lodge 2242". We love that you were comfortable and enjoyed a little R&R! Come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you for your stay and review of Red Hawk Lodge 2242! We are glad that you had a wonderful time...we hope you can come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team