Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
RED HAWK LODGE - Keystone - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom / Sleeps 6 – RIVER RUN VILLAGE, Keystone, CO – Condo
One of closest buildings to Gondola in resort - 3 minute walk in the hub of River Run!
This UNIQUE LAYOUT is larger than most River Run 2 bedrooms & features a dining nook, 2 full on-suite baths, + deck access directly from the master BR. Located only steps from the gondola & all the amenities of River Run Village. The perfect ski condo for ski or any other season! This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: Condo is on one level with access via elevator.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bath Tub/Shower
- Full Size Bed (sleeps 2)
- En-Suite Bath Tub/Shower (shared with living area)
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
- Shared Bath Tub/Shower
Great Room Includes a fully appointed Kitchen, living area with gas fireplace, dining area, balcony with close views of the slopes, gondola and surrounding mountains, meadow and Snake River, wide screen TV/Cable, WiFi, and games, full bath in hallway.
• Closest Condos to gondola (3 minute walk; 200 yds.)
• Ski Locker
• Heart of River Run: shopping, nightlife and restaurants
• Near the Ski School – ideal with kids
• Miner's Park Playground nearby
• Bike Paths
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Views of slopes and mountains
• Free WiFi
• FREE Golf, Biking, Paddle Boarding, Ski/Board Gear Rental, Sleigh Ride, Escape Room, Airport Shuttle Service (season dependent)
• Coin-Operated Laundry facilities on floor
• Year-Round Access to Largest Heated Pool in Resort, water slide and 2 Hot Tubs at Dakota Lodge. SAUNA, newly remodeled Fitness Room, Ski Locker, Grill Area
• Propane Grill available; patio with fire pit
• Underground Heated Garage Parking (1 VEHICLE ONLY)
• Restaurants and Retail Located In Village Nearby
• Near Warren Station - Live Music and Children's Activities
• Hair Dryer
• We make it easy to stay with us! Go directly to building. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free Summit Stage Shuttle to take you around Summit County
• Near Bike Path that runs throughout Summit County
• Minutes from all areas within Summit County, 6 major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, - short walk to gondola at River Run, short shuttle ride to Mountain House Base
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6E - 5.1 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70W - 19.0 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9S - 13.9 miles
*Vail, Via I-70W - 46 minutes, 39.0 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6W - 14.0 miles
*Loveland, Via I-70E - 12.5 miles
Popular River Run Village is located at the base of the Keystone gondola and in the middle of all the action. Walk to the gondola as well as many great restaurants and boutique shops just steps from your door. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit located in the main plaza to roast s’mores or just to warm up after a few runs on the slopes. Ice Rink right outside your door.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Alida Savidsky with Alida's Mountain Properties
Thank you for stay and review/suggestions for "Red Hawk Lodge #2232 - River Run Keystone". We will tell the owner/management company regarding the spa and pool tiles. I believe they have called for this already. Thank you for sharing details that you felt were important for future guests. We hope you an come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you for your review, James. Sounds as if you enjoyed the location and vacation rental, Red Hawk Lodge #2242. Hope you can come back sometime soon to lovely Keystone, CO! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you Lindsey! Great suggestion on the coffee mugs! We are thrilled that you enjoyed Red Hawk Lodge 2242 and it's stellar location and comfort! We welcome you back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone
How lovely, Diana! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience and were able to take in all the wonderful sights and benefits of staying at Red Hawk Lodge 2242! We hope that you can come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, Richard for this review of Red Hawk Lodge 2242! We are always delighted to accommodate early/late checkins/outs with availability. We are happy you were so comfortable! We hope you can come back soon! - iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you, David for taking the time to write a review for "Red Hawk Lodge 2242". We love that you were comfortable and enjoyed a little R&R! Come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team
Thank you for your stay and review of Red Hawk Lodge 2242! We are glad that you had a wonderful time...we hope you can come back soon! -iTrip Vacations Keystone Team