Finalist: Customer Service Champion presented by the Summit County Chamber of Commerce
Hidden River Lodge 5945 - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom / Sleeps 6 - Keystone, CO - Condo
This condo is beautifully decorated and well-appointed. Located in Hidden River Lodge nestled along the Snake River.
LAYOUT OF CONDO: One level accessible via exterior steps. Condo is on first floor of building. Elevator from heated garage.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6) - All Rooms Have High Thread Count Linens
- King Bed (sleeps 2)
- Full En Suite Bath with tub/shower combination
Bed Room #2
- Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
- Queen Size Sleeper Sofa (sleeps 2)
Great Room includes a fully appointed kitchen, living room with gas fireplace, dining area, bath off main area. The den has a 40-inch-wide screen TV/Cable and Free Wi-Fi.
- Enjoy a beverage or a good book out on the private patio, while taking in the beautiful Snake River and mountain slope views! Listen as the river flows by and enjoy birdwatching.
• Less than 4-minute walk to lifts and Bunny Slope at Mountain House Base and The Last Lift Bar, food court and ski school
• Located between River Run Village and Lakeside Village you are less than 1 mile from restaurants, shopping, and many activities Including skiing, snowboarding, tubing, mountain biking,
hiking, gondola rides, ice skating, paddle-boarding, fishing and More!
• Bike path runs by the Lodge and throughout the Resort and Summit County
• Keystone Conference Center is less than five minutes away via Hwy 6
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Patio and common deck views of the river and mountain
• 2 shared outdoor hot tubs on common deck
• 2 shared gas grills on common deck
• Free wireless internet/Wi-Fi
• Heated garage parking unassigned spaces
• Coin-operated laundry room in building
• FREE FUN: Daily passes valued at up to $150/day to popular activities
• TV's with premium features
• Fitness Center With Nautilus, treadmill, elliptical and exercise bike
• Nearby playground
• Kidtopia in River Run
• Hair dryer
• Ski locker
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions
• Luxury linens, complementary toiletries, and boutique level service
• Free shuttle to take you around Keystone
• Minutes from all areas within Keystone, 5 other major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round
Keystone hosts multiple events throughout the year including the Keystone Wine Festival, Bluegrass and Beer Festival, Mardi Gras, Bettyfest, as well as street parties and parades. River Run Village always offers up a good time, and Keystone is very family friendly.
Property Distance to:
• Keystone Ski Resort, Walking distance to slopes / free shuttle
• Arapahoe Basin - 5.5 miles
• Copper Mountain - 18.6 miles
• Breckenridge - 15.6 miles
• Vail - 38.1 miles
• Silverthorne Outlets - 9.2 miles
• Loveland - 12.9 miles
With an amazing location, Hidden River Lodge has outstanding views of the Snake River Valley and the Mountains and slopes. Listen to the river flowing past your condo.
Hidden River Lodge is the ideal family getaway, perfectly outfitted for time together and time alone. At 821 square feet, this condo offers beautiful views and a gas fireplace. Barbecue a feast on the community deck. Or just sit out on the deck overlooking the mountain and river and enjoy the Keystone calm.
Dropped right in the center of it all, Hidden River Lodge is just a free shuttle ride minutes away to the Keystone slopes at Mountain House Base, River Run or Keystone Village. What's more, we're just six miles to Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in the fall and very last North American mountain to close each year – in June! Because if you want to ski over Memorial Day Weekend, you should be able to ski over Memorial Day Weekend.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions you might have. We represent unique residences from Keystone to Dillon, Silverthorne and Wildernest and look forward to creating memorable vacation experiences for you and your guests.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will NOT be honored without an accompanying adult over the age of 25 staying in the unit. We require the renting member of the party to be at least 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking or vaping of any kind and no pets are allowed. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties or events allowed without prior written approval from management. Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning.
All photos (furnishings subject to change), amenities, calendar, and rates are 100% accurate. We supply starter shampoo, soaps, paper products, and hotel-quality towels and linens.
Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Property Damage Protection insurance policy.
ITRIP-VACATIONS® KEYSTONE IS THE SOLE AUTHORIZED SOURCE FOR THIS PROPERTY. WE NEVER ADVERTISE ON CRAIGSLIST.
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE "FREE FUN PROGRAM" WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO POPULAR ACTIVITIES . CREATE MORE MEMORIES, HAVE MORE FUN, AND TRULY EXPERIENCE YOUR DESTINATION!
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO SMOKING of ANY KIND, including vaping, inside, on patio/deck/balcony, or anywhere within vicinity of building.
Renter MUST be 25 years of age and present during stay.
Occupancy and stated number of vehicles is strictly enforced by HOAs, City and County. Additional vehicles may be towed at vehicle owner's expense.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Jennifer Chambers with Keller Williams