Welcome to Tropical Old Town Bungalow!
Tropical Old Town Bungalow is a 2nd floor unit (no elevator) located perfectly between Key West’s best beaches and the best restaurants and nightlife! This condo sits right between the White Street Art Gallery District and the Key West Historic District, which features some of Key West’s most historic homes and its world-famous cemetery. Whether you are walking, riding bikes, or grabbing a quick cab, no destination is too far from this conveniently located condo. Less than a mile from the beach!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS - Sleeps 2
- King Bed
- Two Nightstands with Reading Lamps
- 25" Flat Screen TV
- Two Chairs
- 25" Flat Screen TV
- Fully Equipped (all things necessary to prepare and serve a meal)
- Seating for two at the counter
- Private Hot Tub
- Private Front and Rear Balconies
- Community Pool
- Shared Picnic Area with BBQ Grill
- Full-Size Laundry
- Linen's and Towels Provided, as well as Pool/Beach Towels & 2 Beach Chairs
Tropical Old Town Bungalow is an upstairs unit in a compound with four other units.
- 0.6 miles to Duval Street
- 0.7 miles to Rest Beach
- 1.6 miles to Smathers Beach
SMOKING AND PETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reservations cancelled 60 days or more prior to the scheduled check-in date, will receive a refund of 100% minus a $250 cancellation fee
- Reservations cancelled less than 60 days prior to the scheduled check-in date, will not receive a refund
- Refunds will not be issued for weather events (including hurricanes), pandemic's, flight cancellation, mandatory evacuation orders, etc
- It is the guests responsibility to protect themselves in these sceanrio's
- We STRONGLY encourage guests to purchase trip insurance to protect themselves in these scenario's
- Rental Guardian offers two types of trip insurance at the time of booking
- Regular Trip Insurance
- Cancel For Any Reason Trip Insurance
- Rental Guardian offers two types of trip insurance at the time of booking
LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER
Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, under this plan, you will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $1,475.00 aggregate per stay.
Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following:
· Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest.
· Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct.
· Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit.
· Damage from theft without a valid police report.
· Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly".
· Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest.
· Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest.
· Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
· "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $1,475.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above.
· "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations and have paid the required plan cost.
· "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
Fee: $59.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $1,475.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement.
- Pets are welcome at some of our properties on a limited basis and only as arranged in advance
- Addition of any other pet is prohibited, without prior approval, and subject to immediate eviction and loss of security deposit and rent
- All guests bringing a pet agree to abide by all terms of the Pet Addendum to Rental Agreement listed below
- Additionally, we reserve the right to restrict the weight of dog(s), number of dogs and/or certain breeds of dogs
- You must have prior approval for each dog that you bring and your dog(s) must be housebroken and well-behaved
- You will be responsible for any damages as well as additional cleaning or treatment needs due to fleas or “accidents.”
- You take fully responsibility for your pet and hold iTrip Vacations Key West and owner harmless and will defend any lawsuits resulting from the actions of your pet
- Also, the pet is considered personal property for the purposes of this agreement
- Please bring your pet’s bedding as they are not permitted on the furniture or bedding. Pet bedding is not permitted in the washer or dryer
- You are responsible for notifying us if your dog is aggressive or has a bite history and you may be required to purchase Dog Owner Liability Insurance
- To bring your pet(s), guest(s) must agree to the following terms:
- Guests must register their dog(s) with our third party pet screening site.
- Guests must pay the Pet Fee + Tax for each dog.
- Guests agree to keep their dog(s) under control at all times.
- Guests agree to keep their dog(s) in a crate when the dog is left home alone.
- Guests agree to promptly report any damage caused by dog(s).
- Guests agree to pay any costs for damage done by dog(s). Pet damage is not covered under the limited damage waiver.
- If damages are not reported, but are found by owners/agent after check-out, it will be documented and necessary replacement or repair costs will be charged to guest(s) credit card on file.
- Guests agree that their dog(s) is housebroken.
- All dogs must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventative is highly recommended.
- All dogs are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the dog owner.
- Guests agree that the dog will not get on the furniture or bedding.
- Guests agree that dog(s) will be rinsed of sand & dried thoroughly before entering the unit. Guest linens & towels should never be used on your dog!
- Guests agree that dog(s) will not be washed in the bathtubs or showers inside the unit. This must be done outside with the hose.
- Guests agree to adhere to local ordinances, leash laws and licensing requirements.
- Guests agree to clean up after their dog(s) & dispose of their dog(s) waste promptly. Additional fees will be charged if dog waste is left on property.
- Guests agree to keep dog(s) from being noisy, barking or aggressive, and from causing any annoyance or discomfort to others. Guests will remedy any complaints immediately.
- iTrip Vacations Key West, and/or the Owners are not responsible for guests’ dog(s). Guests agree to pay agents promptly for any damage, loss or expense caused by their dog(s) and will defend any lawsuits resulting from the actions of their dog(s).
- No personal dog beds or other such items should be put in the washer or dryer!
- Repairs to screening on the porch will be assessed at labor charges for rescreening if your dog(s) break through the screen for any reason.
- All excess dog hair will be swept, vacuumed or otherwise picked up and removed from the inside of the unit prior to departure.
- “Vicious or Dangerous Dogs” trained for dog fighting or with any tendency or disposition to attack any dog other domestic animals or humans without provocation, are not permitted at any time. Any dog with a recorded history of biting is strictly prohibited.
iTrip Vacations Key West, the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved dates. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund. No key will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
The undersigned Tenant will comply with the provisions set forth in this Agreement and acknowledge responsibility for all occupants during the rental term to comply with such provisions of this Agreement.
Reservations may be placed up to one (1) year in advance, but are subject to the rates in effect for the year said reservations are placed. All times are Eastern Standard Time and currency is USD unless otherwise noted. While every effort will be made to have the unit available for check in at 4:00 pm, during high season cleaning crew may require additional cleaning time and check in may be delayed up to 5 pm.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 413-7911