TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
***** Please note that we take pride in providing a sparkling clean property. Therefore, we have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols between guests. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and are using the recommended cleaning products. Specifically, we are performing an extra thorough clean of all commonly touched surfaces, such as remotes, switches and counter tops. We are washing all linens in the hottest possible setting. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. *****
Kahana Sunset Resort F-3's panoramic ocean front location will be the jewel of your stay. Located on the shores of Keoni Nu’I Bay , the full panorama from your west facing lanais capture the ever changing spectacles of the beautiful blue Pacific ocean and or Isle neighbors—Molokai and Lanai as well as the nightly sunsets that artists have envied for centuries. Humpback whales (during the winter months), sea turtles and dolphin watching all day long, right from your condominium. Enjoy snorkeling, paddle boarding and swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific. Optional air conditioning - daily use fee of $25.00.
Main Floor features:
• Fully remodeled direct ocean front “escape"
• Expansive ocean and outer island views on your lanai
• Tastefully decorated with island style furnishings
• Ceiling fans through out and optional Air Conditioning
• Living room - Queen sized sofa sleeper, flat screen television
• Full sized kitchen appliances including dishwasher
• Kitchen fully stocked with all the tableware, cookware and utensils
• Indoor dining area seats four comfortably
• Outdoor dining on the lanai for four people
• 1/2 bath with toilet and sink - main floor
Upstairs - Second level:
• Master suite - king sized bed with air conditioning, private lanai with pristine ocean views
• Master bath with full sized tub and shower combination
• Second bedroom - queen sized bed with additional twin bed
• Second bathroom with tiled walk in shower
• Ceiling fans through out and Optional Air Conditioning
• Televisions in both bedrooms
• Stackable washer/dryer
Kahana Sunset Resort features:
• 4 1/2 acres of tropical landscape - direct oceanfront location
• Snorkeling, whale watching and a family of sea turtles in the Keoni Nu’i Bay
• Complimentary WiFi
• Complimentary parking
• Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
• Two outdoor gas barbecue areas
• Keoni Nu'i Bay open air community room
• Herb garden for your enjoyment
• Smoking Permitted in the Designated Area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.