|Bedroom 1 King|
|Bedroom 2 Twin (2)|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - All Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
***** Please note that we take pride in providing a sparkling clean property. Therefore, we have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols between guests. We are following CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting and are using the recommended cleaning products. Specifically, we are performing an extra thorough clean of all commonly touched surfaces, such as remotes, switches and counter tops. We are washing all linens in the hottest possible setting. The health and safety of our staff and guests is our top priority. *****
Kahana Sunset Resort is perfectly nestled on the pristine portion of West Maui’s Kahana Coastline known as Keoni Nui Bay. This spacious two level 2 bedroom condominium located in the E building provides beautiful expansive views of the Pacific plus magically colorful Maui sunsets all year long! You are close enough to hear the surf!
Kahana Sunset E7 features:
First Floor Living Space
• Spacious living room
• Ocean view lanai with outdoor dining seating for 4
• Queen sized sofa sleeper
• Upgraded kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances, utensils and dishware to prepare your island cuisine
• Ceiling fans and portable a/c
• Stackable washer/dryer
• Main floor 1/2 bathroom
* Complimentary beach towels for your use
• Master Bedroom - Ocean view lanai, King sized bed, flat screen television, portable a/c
• Master Bathroom - Over-sized walk in shower
• Second Bedroom - Twin sized beds, flat screen television, ceiling fans only
• Second Bathroom - Tub/shower combination
Amenities at Kahana Sunset:
• Keoni Nu'i Bay - sandy beachfront with panoramic breathtaking ocean and island views
• Complimentary WiFi
* Complimentary covered parking
• Heated Swimming pool and Children's pool
• Community cabana with gas barbecues
* Plenty of lounge chairs and beach chairs
• Lush tropical landscape and herb garden for your enjoyment
• Non-smoking property with dedicated smoke area
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Kahana Sunset charges a $55.00 plus tax resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf. You will find that Kahana Sunset is ideally situated as you are only a short drive to all of West Maui's beautiful beaches, Dining, Shopping, and Entertainment in Kapalua, Ka'anapali and Lahaina.
Come and spend a relaxing vacation with us today!
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-073-887-1296-01 and TA-073-887-1296-01
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo Zach for the review of Kahana Sunset Resort E7. We are so pleased you had a "wonderful stay" and we welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)