Located on the secluded and sandy beach of Keoni Nu'i Bay, Kahana Sunset Resort is the ideal beachfront Maui location. Enjoy all your favorite beach activities - swimming, snorkeling, paddle boarding or simply relaxing in the sun.
This unit is fully stocked with everything needed for your Maui vacation. Kahana Sunset E4E is an air conditioned, tastefully upgraded one bedroom/one bathroom spacious condominium which comfortably sleeps up to four people. The resort is located directly on the beach in Keone Nui Bay.
* Remodeled living space - decorated in an elegant, Hawaiian style with island comfortable furniture
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans in both living area and bedroom
* Queen sized sofa sleeper
* Kitchen fully equipped for an effortless "home away from home" stay
* Dining at the kitchen bar or on the lanai is complimented by a dining area in the living room that seats four
* Master bedroom - sleep in comfort on our king sized bed
* Flat screen televisions in living room and bedroom
* Remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower
* Stackable washer/dryer
* Complimentary Wifi
* Complimentary parking
* Heated swimming pool and children's wading pool
* Community cabana with gas barbecues as well as an herb garden
Packing for your Kahana Sunset stay is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer, hotel-quality towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
A short drive to the north brings you to Kapalua, well known for two world class golf courses. A brief southerly drive will bring you to Ka'anapali and the old historic whaling town of Lahaina. Both areas provide some of the best beaches, dining, and shopping in the entire Pacific basin.
If convenience, location, and value are important to you for your upcoming Maui vacation, it is unlikely that you will beat this wonderfully comfortable and well situated unit. Please note that Kahana Sunset is a non-smoking property.
****Kahana Sunset charges a $65.00 flat resort fee that we collect and pass on the resort on your behalf****
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-029_919_0272-01 and TA-029_919_0272-01
Parcel Number: 4300_30150055
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival. **
**Applies to stays up to 27 nights**
Massive wildfires on August 8, 2023 destroyed historic Lahaina Town and impacted people and businesses across the island. We welcome visitors beginning October 8th who come to our island with compassion and respect. Please be mindful that people are still grieving the loss of loved ones, homes, and workplaces. We ask that tourists:
- Please do not stop on the Lahaina Bypass to view or take photos of the burn zones. Lahaina Town is off-limits to anyone who is not a resident or essential worker authorized to be in those zones.
- Please do not ask people about their homes and families. If they want to share their stories, they will offer them. If not, please respect their privacy.
- Some businesses are not yet re-opened; others have modified hours and services.
We welcome you and appreciate your patience and kindness during these challenging times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your unit will come with a starter supply of personal toiletries and paper goods, individually wrapped and sealed until you open them. The initial supply includes starter-sizes of:
Kitchen - liquid dish soap, dish sponge, dishwasher tablets (2), laundry tablets (2), kitchen cleaning wipes (15), hand soap
Bathroom - shampoo, conditioner, massage body bar, body lotion, makeup wipe, body wash, hand soap
Each bathroom is stocked with 3 rolls of toilet paper, and the kitchen has 2 rolls of paper towels. Each waste basket will be lined, and extra trash bags below the kitchen sink in case you should need them.
iTrip Maui also provides a starter set of salt/pepper packets, and a welcome coffee pack (no filter required!) with sugar/creamer packets included.
Smaller sizes are provided to prevent waste - not everyone cooks & washes dishes on vacation. But we want you to have enough to get started without having to run to the grocery store before checking in!
No pet of any kind is permitted.