|Living Room Sofa Queen|
"Breathtaking" is the best way to describe the oceanfront view from Mahana unit 214. This renovated 2nd floor location allows you to drink in over 180 degrees of expansive panoramic views from your luxurious condo. No matter what time of year, you will find yourself spending time lounging on your private lanai enjoying morning breakfast overlooking gentile waves or a glass of wine taking in the beautiful sunset. You may never want to leave your little slice of paradise. Mahana 214 offers an intimate perspective of ocean and beach, especially for watching turtles, spinner dolphins, and, of course, humpback whales during the winter season.
Mahana Resort 214 features:
* Completely renovated second floor one bedroom / one bath
* Unobstructed panoramic ocean and outer island views
* Spacious private lanai with comfortable furniture
* Fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops and full sized appliances
* Seating for four at the dining table
* Ideal second floor location - easy access to elevator
* Central Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Complimentary WIFI
* Two large flat panel televisions - WIFI enabled
* New King sized bed in Master bedroom
* Queen sized sofa sleeper for extra guests
* Washer and Dryer in the condo
* In room safe
Mahana Resort amenities include:
* Complimentary Parking
* Heated Swimming Pool and Whirlpool Spa
* Poolside Bath Houses with Showers
* Tennis / Pickleball Court
* Shuffleboard Court
* Chaise Lounges Poolside & Oceanside
* 2 BBQ Grill Areas
* Concierge service available in lobby
The water in front and around The Mahana Resort are perfect for snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing. When the surf's up, get ready for upfront seating on your private lanai, and watch exciting water sports attract professional surfers, kite surfers, windsurfers, and boogie boarders alike! The Mahana is tucked away in a serene corner of Maui's vibrant "West Side", just a short drive north of the historic whaling village town of Lahaina, the ancient seat of the Hawaiian Royalty government. It also has direct access to the Ka'anapali beach walk where you can take a morning run, a nice scenic walk along the ocean or even catch a fabulous dinner at the famous Dukes restaurant, just a short walk from Mahana 214.
Packing for your vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-171-300-6592-02 and TA- 171-300-6592-02
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo Tim and Mary for the review of Mahana Resort 214 - Kaanapali. We are so pleased you enjoyed the condo, its amenities and the location. How exciting that you were able to view sea turtles from the balcony. Happy Anniversary! We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)