Located directly on the 16th Fairway of the Ka'anapali Golf course, Ka'aanapali Royal E-201 features a split level level floor plan with oversized lanai overlooking the golf course, Ka'anapali and the Pacific. Air conditioned and spacious living space with bedroom suites on opposite sides for the ultimate privacy. There are no stairs to access the condominium. Beautiful sunset views while grilling up you favorite island fish!
E - 201 Features:
* Spacioud floor plan with large lanai - the perfect location for an evening BBQ
* Spacious split level living space with two full sized sofas, reclining chair and new 65" HD Television with Apple TV
* Air Conditioning plus ceiling fans in every room
* BBQ on the lanai
* Fully appointed kitchen with plenty of cabinet and counter space
* Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and has seating for six (6) people
* Two bedroom suites on opposite sides for ultimate privacy - both with king sized beds and private baths
* Amazingly comfortable new (May 2019) Purple mattresses - ‘waffled’ grid on top...makes it cooler when you sleep
* Desk space in the master bedroom
* Inflatable Aero-bed available for extra person
* Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access (even at the pool)
* In-unit washer/dryer
• $20 per day facilities fee with a maximum of seven days ($140) - Pay at the office upon arrival. Second vehicles are an additional $140, 2 cars maximum.
Ka'anapali Royal features:
* Heated swimming pool and community hot tub
* Two lighted tennis courts
* BBQ's with picnic area
* Gated tropical community
* Located on the Ka'anapali Royal golf course
* Free transportation within Ka'anapali Resort and between Ka'anapali and Lahaina
• All units are non-smoking
Packing for your Ka'anapali vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Ka'anapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Ka'anapali Royal and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Ka'anapali Royal's amenities and its location to golf courses, beaches, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Ka'anapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary Green trolley back to Ka'anapali Royal. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii GET # GE-210-073-8048-01
Hawaii TAT # TA-210-073-8048-01
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day!
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
THROUGH OUR EXCLUSIVE FREE FUN PROGRAM WE HELP MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MAUI VACATION BY PROVIDING DAILY FREE ADMISSION TO SNORKELING, SUNSET SAILING, GOLF AND WHALE WATCHING*!
*Based on Seasonal Availability
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo Rob for the review of Ka'anapali Royal 2BD / 2BA - Unit E-201. We are so glad you enjoyed the location, snorkeling and that iTrip Vacations Maui was in communication with you. We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)
Thank you Chris for the wonderful review of Ka'anapali Royal 2BD / 2BA - Unit E-201. We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed the condo, especially the kitchen and the location. We welcome you back to Maui soon! iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)