Ka'anapali Royal E-201
Ka'anapali Royal E-201 - Great Rates for Spring
Located directly on the 16th Fairway of the Ka'anapali Golf course, Ka'aanapali Royal E-201 features a split level level floor plan with oversized lanai overlooking the golf course, Ka'anapali and the Pacific. Air conditioned and spacious living space with bedroom suites on opposite sides for the ultimate privacy. There are no stairs to access the condominium. Beautiful sunset views while grilling up you favorite island fish!
E - 201 Features:
* Spacious floor plan with large lanai - the perfect location for an evening BBQ
* Spacious split level living space with two full sized sofas, reclining chair and new 65" HD Television with Apple TV
* Air Conditioning plus ceiling fans in every room
* BBQ on the lanai
* Fully appointed kitchen with plenty of cabinet and counter space
* Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and has seating for six (6) people
* Two bedroom suites on opposite sides for ultimate privacy - both with king sized beds and private baths
* Amazingly comfortable Purple mattresses - ‘waffled’ grid on top...makes it cooler when you sleep
* Desk space in the master bedroom
* Inflatable Aero-bed available for extra person
* Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access (even at the pool)
* In-unit washer/dryer
• $154 flat rate parking due at check in - on site check in at the resort to obtain parking pass. One car allowed.
Ka'anapali Royal features:
* Heated swimming pool and community hot tub
* Two lighted tennis courts
* BBQ's with picnic area
* Gated tropical community
* Located on the Ka'anapali Royal golf course
* Free transportation within Ka'anapali Resort and between Ka'anapali and Lahaina
• All units are non-smoking
Packing for your Ka'anapali vacation is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
Ka'anapali Beach, voted the best beach in America, is easy walking distance from Ka'anapali Royal and boasts one of the best snorkeling spots on the island - Black Rock, located at the north end of the beach. With Ka'anapali Royal's amenities and its location to golf courses, beaches, restaurants and shops, this combination makes for the perfect Maui vacation. After spending the day at Ka'anapali Beach and Whalers Village, take the complimentary Green trolley back to Ka'anapali Royal. We look forward to having you as our guest.
Hawaii Department of Taxation: GE-210-073-8048-01 and TA-210-073-8048-01
Parcel Number: 440080230031
Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the island of Maui!
Through our exclusive Free Fun program, we help make the most of your Maui vacation by providing free daily admission to a variety of activities like snorkeling, sunset sails, zipline tours, whale watching (seasonal availability), luaus, and much more – including free beach chair & umbrella delivery. You get 1 free adult for every one of the Complimentary Activities every day! Be sure to redeem your beach chair delivery or activities well in advance of your arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pickups at Aston Kaanapali Shores, Honua Kai Resort, Royal Lahaina Resort, Kaanapali Beach Hotel, Marriott's Maui Ocean Club, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort, and Outlets of Maui.
From the Outlets of Maui, which is oceanfront on Front Street at the north end of Lahaina town, you can walk or taxi/Uber anywhere in Lahaina for the day.
No pet of any kind is permitted.