|Owner's Suite King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
To learn more about all there is to see and do in Jacksonville, go to www.VisitJacksonville.com
Welcome to The Retreat on LLD! If you're looking for a cozy home that is in a great central location to shopping, area hospitals, great restaurants, and area beaches - then this is your place! Great for business travelers, vacationers, and anyone looking for a little escape. This is a quiet neighborhood, easily accessible, garage & driveway parking and fully fenced patio and yard area. Dog Friendly up to 50 lbs. - additional fee required and is per pet.
Take in the craft beer scene, some great restaurants, local area activities like concerts, monthly art-walks, or area festivals. Rent a bike and enjoy the area bike trails, the zoo or even one of the historic areas of Fernandina Beach or St. Augustine. If you're into shopping - the St Johns Town Center and St Augustine Outlet Malls aren't very far away. Don't forget we also have a wonderful variety of Golf Courses, and there is always a fabulous visit to the BEACH! Who doesn't love to dip their toes in the ocean.
This cozy home has:
* 2 bedrooms, one King and one Queen
* 2 full bathrooms, one private one off of the Owner's Suite with Walk-In Shower and the other bathroom has the tub/shower combo.
* There is a full kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, oven & stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and fully stocked with pots & pans and dishware for your use. Enjoy cooking at the end of your day and having open access to the bar counter and cozy living room with full dining area just around the corner.
*Includes Beach Umbrella, 2 beach chairs, cooler
Backyard Grill is provided - propane not included.
Jacksonville’s a rare destination that merges relaxation and fun into one! With 22 miles of beaches, an extensive park system, unforgettable eco-adventures, and a passionate beer and food scene. Let Jacksonville lift the weight off your shoulders and replace it with the vacation memories you crave. Jax. It’s Easier Here.
A few things to note:
***Quiet hours are from 10PM-7AM. Please keep noise to a minimum. This is a local ordinance and quiet hours are strictly enforced!***
**Parties are strictly prohibited - as noted in the rental agreement. Penalties will be enforced. The property is monitored by Noise Aware as noted in the booking agreement.
Names & Ages of each guest must be provided prior to arrival
- No smoking or drugs in the house
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties
- We can only accommodate 4 guests.
- $50 fee for late check out
- Please clean up after yourself and remember that this a home, not a hotel. If the unit is left excessively messy upon departure, an extra $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
- When leaving the house, please set AC unit temps to 80 degrees or higher. Failure to do this can cause the AC units to freeze up and stop working properly. Repair costs will be paid by the guest.
Details guests must know about your home:
Surveillance or recording devices on property-
Noise Aware Monitoring System is utilized
A confirmed reservation for this property is considered an agreement in full to all of our terms & conditions as noted in the booking agreement. If you need to receive a separate copy, please provide your direct email address and we will happily send you a copy. Incorporated into the cleaning fee are city occupancy taxes that are required by Duval County. It is not just a cleaning fee.