|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Guest Bedroom Full|
|Guest Bedroom Twin (2)|
|Living Room Sofa Full|
Walk to the beach, watch the sun set from our upper level covered porch and enjoy the quiet end of Isle of Palms from this family friendly duplex home. This spacious home features a renovated kitchen with an open layout into the dining room and tiled floors throughout. Take advantage of the six miles of wide beaches, fishing, kayaking, boating and eco-tours on Isle of Palms by day and enjoy the fabulous foodie & cultural delights of downtown Charleston or nearby Mt. Pleasant or Sullivans Island at night. Historic Charleston is a 20 minute drive from the home and the beach is a 2 minute walk from the house.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR CAROLINA BREEZES EAST (sleeps 10):
Master Bedroom (located on the ground floor):
- King bed
- Dresser and nightstands with reading lamps
Second Bedroom (located on the upper level):
- Queen bed
- Dresser and nightstand with reading lamp
Third Bedroom (located on the upper level):
- Full bed
- Nightstands with reading lamps
Fourth Bedroom (located on the upper level):
- Two twin beds
- Nightstand with reading lamp
- Full size futon
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, stove, refrigerator & microwave), white cabinets, quartz countertops & more!
- Covered porch on the second floor with outdoor seating area.
- Free WIFI and smart TVs in the living room & seating area
- Outdoor shower for rinsing off the sand & salt after your walks to the beach.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to Carolina Breezes East and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- No smoking and no pets, please! There will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking or pets in the home.
Upon entering the home you will find a family room & dining room area, a fully stocked kitchen, the master bedroom, a bathroom with a walk-in shower and the laundry room on the lower floor. Guests are also welcome to utilize the covered patio with outdoor seating area outside the front door. On the home's second floor you will find the remaining three bedrooms, one bathroom and the living room (with futon). Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Please note that this is a side-by-side duplex unit. The other unit in this duplex is also available for rent. If both units are available for your selected dates, then you may rent both homes for your next multi-family reunion or friends' vacation and sleep up to 20 people in the whole building.
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Pets are prohibited. Smoking is not permitted in the home. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher tabs and laundry detergent. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGS LIST##
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
Thank you Chelsea! So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven, iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches
We really appreciate the review Reena, It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Steven
Thank you Adam, it's so great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
We really appreciate the review Melissa. It makes us extremely happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for the recommendation! Steven
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback Andrea. Come back and stay again soon. Steven
Ariana, it is so lovely to hear that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for taking your time to leave a review, we really appreciate such a kind response. We would love for you to come and stay with us again soon. Steven.
We really appreciate the review Michelle. Hopefully we will see you again in the future. Thanks for the recommendation! Steven